Accuphase C200 Preamp SOLD

A1UC

Sent you a couple of pm’s, and a couple of texts. Hit me back up when you get a chance- I’m gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on this one and take it if it’s still available. 
Rooster

I left my phone on the back of my truck and can not find it , they are sending me a new phone , I can only use my pc right now and I’m always on the go . I’m leaving in the morning for 4 days to my other house where the C200 is . I have no problem bringing it back if you want it and getting it out on Thursday the 24th if not the 23rd . As far as payment I only take Friends Family or check sorry . If you don’t feel comfortable with this I understand no worries just let me know .

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty, so as far as PayPal only friends and family- I would rather pay you for a product and pay the fees. It seems like this would protect both of us in this transaction. I understand that I’m buying a vintage piece in “as is” condition and I have a tech at the ready to do recapping and upgrading anyway. 

Hey all you klipsch forum fellas- has anyone here purchased/ made a transaction with Member A1UC? I know I haven’t been on the forum all that long, but I have done a few face to face transactions with long-standing forum members. I really want this pre-amp, just don’t want to risk my monies on a fairy tale. (No offense, but you can’t be too careful these days) 

Rooster

1 minute ago, Rooster42 said:

Hey all you klipsch forum fellas- has anyone here purchased/ made a transaction with Member A1UC? I know I haven’t been on the forum all that long, but I have done a few face to face transactions with long-standing forum members. I really want this pre-amp, just don’t want to risk my monies on a fairy tale. (No offense, but you can’t be too careful these days) 

I have, and no worries.  With the sheer amount of volume he sells here, if there were an issue with him being shady everyone would know about it.  I certainly wouldn't hesitate.

8 minutes ago, Rooster42 said:

Alrighty, so as far as PayPal only friends and family- I would rather pay you for a product and pay the fees

nothing wrong with added protection , it makes it safer for everybody , which is a good thing

42 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I have, and no worries.  With the sheer amount of volume he sells here, if there were an issue with him being shady everyone would know about it.  I certainly wouldn't hesitate.

That’s all I was looking for was a little reassurance. 

16 minutes ago, A1UC said:

Item is sold 

But, now i’m too late..., 😕 

Thanks everyone! Sorry if I caused a stir! 

One of the reasons I ask for check or friends family is I know what I am selling and I am 100% honest about it . I don’t care if it’s 500.00 or 30,000 I insure everything also and would never make buyer wait for refund if damaged . But the last thing I need is someone filling a claim for buyers remorse or changing there mind during the months pay pal gives a buyer for protection I have seen it all trust me . I don’t need something back that wasn’t in the condition I sold it in . I have taken bank transfers for large amounts and also sent large amounts never a issue . My audiogon 100 % perfect ebay 1500 plus 100% . I’d rather keep it then go through that

2 hours ago, A1UC said:

One of the reasons I ask for check or friends family is I know what I am selling and I am 100% honest about it . I don’t care if it’s 500.00 or 30,000 I insure everything also and would never make buyer wait for refund if damaged . But the last thing I need is someone filling a claim for buyers remorse or changing there mind during the months pay pal gives a buyer for protection I have seen it all trust me . I don’t need something back that wasn’t in the condition I sold it in . I have taken bank transfers for large amounts and also sent large amounts never a issue . My audiogon 100 % perfect ebay 1500 plus 100% . I’d rather keep it then go through that

100% Like I said i’m relatively new here, just getting back into hi-end audio after a 15 year hiatus. I haven’t had the first bad experience with anyone here on the klipsch forum, but have in the past been deceived/taken advantage of in other areas. I was just looking for some confirmation from other members to allay my worries. I just like to do pay for purchase to protect myself should I again were to become a victim.  I meant no offense, and would gladly like to do business with you-as you say your reputation is impeccable I now see. If you still have the mint p300 and c200 I would like to purchase those from you and can make payment arrangements to your liking and preference. It seems as you will be out of town and without a phone for a bit, but you have my number, when you get back hit me up at your leisure if they are still available. I can assure you no buyers’ remorse. As a collector and ‘phile they are some of my dream units/unicorns. 

Thanks for your time, 

Rooster