VPI MW-1 record cleaning machine mint with Osage audio fluid and brushes

wnabphil78@gmail

Here is the best record cleaning machine made, VPI cyclone which is an upgrade from the 16.5. Has forward and reverse for better cleaning and more powerful vacuum system. Also included is Osage audio number 15 enzyme cleaner and medical grade rinse water after the cleaner is used with 2 Osage audio brushes ($95) for the cleaner and brushes alone. The machine is immaculate and one year old, I really can’t justify having the top of the line machine as my collection is small. It’s 100% working and cosmetically, not used very often, look it up they sell for $1500 for the machine. I have serial number 423 USA made, please PM me with any questions, it’s set up to demo bring over a record and I’ll show you what it can do, thanks for looking ! Text me for pics 716-361-1667 thanks Tom 

16 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

You must send the op a pm..

for the info

NO, that's not true.  The OP should be listing the asking price in their original post.  Any why do you have to put videos, gifs, memes, etc, etc, etc, in so many threads?  It's not appropriate in a FS thread that isn't yours.

Just now, jimjimbo said:

NO, that's not true.  The OP should be listing the asking price in their original post.  Any why do you have to put videos, gifs, memes, etc, etc, etc, in so many threads?  It's not appropriate in a FS thread that isn't yours.

Sorry my mistake I forgot to add the asking price