Help Needed for Centre Speaker Selection

Anisur

I have basic 5.1 system combined around Denon amplifier: R-15M as front, Quintet III as centre and rear; and Cerwin Wega 10S as sub. I want to upgrade my centre channel speaker. I have few options like getting an R-25C as a direct match to my front. But I am also looking at RC-62ii as my centre, so that I could upgrade my fronts later by converting R-15M as my rear. Now how would RC-62ii fit as my centre with R-15M as my front till the time I replace R-15M with matching front for the centre? Would appreciate your suggestion on this please.

Edited by Anisur
Clarity

4 hours ago, Anisur said:

Now how would RC-62ii fit as my centre with R-15M as my front till the time I replace R-15M with matching front for the centre?

I understand the logic HenrikTJ, but how this RC-62ii would fit with R-15M till I replace them?

rc-62ii is a nice center, even speaker snobs love them, very clear, dialogue is very intelligible.  I think it would work well enough myself.  It's a little brighter than the RP series which should work with the 15M just fine.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...