Am I Crazy for Considering Moving to Los Angeles

Ceptorman

• Moderators

Ceptorman, I just want you to know, I would never even consider what your going to try, it's just not me.

But you need to know I hope if it works out, it turns out to be the best thing you and your family has ever done, I really hope whichever way it goes everyone is happy.

I didn't want my feeling about big city's and some parts of the country to give you the wrong impression,  hell I wouldn't live in Indiana either, so what I have said is just about what I don't like, only. 

One thing I do really like about the area is some of the scenery, it can be quite amazing, and in some places the weather is about perfect.

Whatever happens Good Luck. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dtel said:

Ceptorman, I just want you to know, I would never even consider what your going to try, it's just not me.

But you need to know I hope if it works out, it turns out to be the best thing you and your family has ever done, I really hope whichever way it goes everyone is happy.

I didn't want my feeling about big city's and some parts of the country to give you the wrong impression,  hell I wouldn't live in Indiana either, so what I have said is just about what I don't like, only. 

One thing I do really like about the area is some of the scenery, it can be quite amazing, and in some places the weather is about perfect.

Whatever happens Good Luck. 

Thanks Elden, if someone said to me a year ago that I would consider moving to LA I would say they're on drugs! But...I went there with an open mind, met a great group of guys, instantly clicked with them and their business, they were amazed at my knowledge of every part of their business. I guess because I do everything associated in running a business. I went there looking at a director of operations position, then he instantly said I could do very well in sales. He claims once I'm up and running....10k a week income!

To me, that's serious money. That's 3-4 years of back breaking income for me now. It could completely change my life, plus it will be short term. I think it's worth a shot.

25 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Can I be your butler?

Sure....can I call you Jeeves? I will admit, I am somewhat baffled by that number. He says he can't find anyone to do the job as good as he can, and claims I have the perfect combination. He says talking with me is like talking to an older version of himself, and I answer all his questions the same way he would. 

On 9/8/2020 at 8:36 AM, Ceptorman said:

Great view, nice place. I get it, and I know everyone has their opinions, but I like living close to a city. I look at a cornfield and woods outside my back door now, and I could move 30 mile east and be in the country, without neighbors for a mile or two. But I choose to live here. I like what a city has to offer. I thought I would HATE Los Angeles, but I went there and it was much nicer than I thought. The only reason I'm considering it, is because he's offering me a boatload (IMO) of money, and the thought of doing great in one of the top markets in the world (Beverly Hills)excites me. There's just a handful of cities in this country offering what he is. Maybe I'll hate it, but I won't know unless I try it. If this works out, my goal is to go there for 6-7 years, bank some cash, and I'll probably retire somewhere in south Texas, where my oldest daughter, and my wife's whole family lives.

I know there are those who love the city and more power to them. If you love the city you will be ecstatic with LA since you can't get more city than that.  It for me is the place to go to extract money and then return to sanity with it. #1 thing people who love cities say is everything is so close and then they often spend more time in traffic jams getting there then I do with my 15 mile or so drive. But mile wise yes it is closer.

Good luck on your venture and hope it works out well.

• Like 1