My worries are over

jason str

Mr. Chad Wolf is sending me 5 million United State Dollar.

Check out the heartfelt e-mail sent to me. Can't wait to order my new Corvette.

I'm Mr.Chad Wolf, the acting secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security appointed by President Donald Trump. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC, United States. I received a report that you have an unclaimed fund of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollar) in the West Africa. I have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box containing your total fund to our Head office in Washington DC.

The said fund will be here today. Therefore, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), Home Address, Nearest Airport and your Direct Cell Phone # so that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the consignment box to your home address.

I will be looking forward to Hearing from you As soon as Possible

Best Regards
Mr.Chad Wolf
The Acting Secretary Of the
U.S Department of Homeland
Security Washington D.C

• Like 3

My '81 came as stock, auto ... boring.  I was crazy, young, single etc.  I had it converted to a 4 speed, took off all the pollution controls, new Holey, 4 speed, Hurst competition plus shifter, headers and those beautiful chrome side pipes, new gas shocks (all the rage back then), all new universals and bushings, new BF Goodrich Comp TA's (also the rage).  Ahhhh, what a difference!  Sadly had to sell it when #2 daughter came along.  It was a great joy to drive long distance on cross country road trips and especially in BC's mountain roads.  Those were the days.

But hey, your $5 M should go a ways, maybe get a corvette, and one of those fancy Maserati SUV for the wintry days in Chi Town?

• Like 1

17CCE7D3-F7EA-4EF2-A453-02A02116DCD7.jpeg.f06ccb9b3e744c19da4b4e367ed05590.jpeg

Jason, with the engine in the  middle, side exhaust is no longer available.  In fact,  I don’t think it has been available for many years.

We called it Viper rash when people, despite several warnings, burned their legs on the side exhaust of the car in my avatar.

Our first date in our post college relationship was in a friend’s Corvette that looked like the one in the attached photo.  I don’t recall any burn injuries from those shielded pipes.  The aftermarket unshielded pipes were another story.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

17CCE7D3-F7EA-4EF2-A453-02A02116DCD7.jpeg.f06ccb9b3e744c19da4b4e367ed05590.jpeg

Jason, with the engine in the  middle, side exhaust is no longer available.  In fact,  I don’t think it has been available for many years.

We called it Viper rash when people, despite several warnings, burned their legs on the side exhaust of the car in my avatar.

Our first date in our post college relationship was in a friend’s Corvette that looked like the one in the attached photo.  I don’t recall any burn injuries from those shielded pipes.  The aftermarket unshielded pipes were another story.

I was just poking fun.