My worries are over

jason str

On 3/6/2020 at 9:44 AM, jason str said:

The said fund will be here today. Therefore, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), Home Address, Nearest Airport and your Direct Cell Phone # so that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the consignment box to your home address.

These instructions confuse me.  Are you to confirm your Full Name, or reconfirm?  This guy seems to Really Know His Grammar and his Spelling is Really Good.

So Why am I Capitalizing Every Other Word?  I Don't Know.  I figure if it's Good Enough for Mr.Chad Wolf, the acting secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security appointed by President Donald Trump  then I Should Do It Too.

I wonder if Mr.Chad knows there's supposed to be a space after "Mr.?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, wvu80 said:

These instructions confuse me.  Are you to confirm your Full Name, or reconfirm?  This guy seems to Really Know His Grammar and his Spelling is Really Good.

So Why am I Capitalizing Every Other Word?  I Don't Know.  I figure if it's Good Enough for the Government and the Acting Commissioner does it, then I Should Do It Too.

Capitalized words have specific defined meanings in legal documents. Clearly the writer has some legal training. 

11 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Dave ... are you the type of guy that would win the lottery and go "double or nothing" on the next drawing? 

I am more likely to win the Big Lottery and then not bother to check my ticket.  🤓