FOUND! - WTB Crossovers and single tweeter

danalog02

7 hours ago, danalog02 said:

Assuming no one has AA crossovers to sell or that they're willing to part with, I'm considering going the route of Crites B&K Sound Type A/4500 Crossover with some Dayton Audio PT2C-8 Planar Tweeters that @Khornukopia has been using extensively in his crazy beautiful Khorn & home theater builds.

The Dayton Audio Planar Horn PHT1-6 tweeters on my speakers are rated at 105db sensitivity, making them good to use with the Heritage style speakers. The other model tweeter you listed may look the same, but are not up to spec for your application.

IMG_6463.JPG.d4b762fd482f094ad2a2934e1828466c.JPG

4 minutes ago, Khornukopia said:

The Dayton Audio Planar Horn PHT1-6 tweeters on my speakers are rated at 105db sensitivity, making them good to use with the Heritage style speakers. The other model tweeter you listed may look the same, but are not up to spec for your application.

IMG_6463.JPG.d4b762fd482f094ad2a2934e1828466c.JPG

Thanks for the clarification!

Hey all!

Just wanted to say Thank You for all the input and suggestions while I searched for crossovers and a tweeter.

Thanks to a very generous offer from @Dave A, I have purchased a pair of Type E crossovers which will be converted into Type AA in the near future with his assistance.

I'll modify the subject and leave this up for a day or two before deleting it in case anyone is still looking for me.

- Daniel