Who`s coming to The Pilgrimage ?

H-D Rider

43 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

No list.

That's a shame. Due to life it MIGHT and I mean MIGHT be possible that I could attend both get togethers. A list of attendees to the Pilgrimage and the SWAG would have / could have / may have  helped me make a decision if life dictated that I can only attend one. I like the opportunity to rub elbows with my old brothers and the new.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2020 at 9:28 PM, USNRET said:

A list of attendees to the Pilgrimage and the SWAG would have / could have / may have  helped me make a decision if life dictated that I can only attend one.

There is an attendee list for the SWAG in the Master SWAG thread.  I'd put a link here but it's been frowned upon and would probably get deleted like other links I've posted.  I haven't seen a list for the Pilgrimage.  Maybe it will be easier to compile now and you can make an informed decision about going to both or one or the other.

• Moderators
There is an attendee list for the SWAG in the Master SWAG thread.  I'd put a link here but it's been frowned upon and would probably get deleted like other links I've posted.  I haven't seen a list for the Pilgrimage.  Maybe it will be easier to compile now and you can make an informed decision about going to both or one or the other.

It’s not that easy. Looks like most people are still coming to the “fan gathering” but I’m bombarded with phone calls, texts, messages and emails. For the record, I haven’t deleted any links.

This isn’t about SWAG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

What about it?

If the virus bad enough to cancel the Pilgrimage why didn't it cancel everything?  It's the same people getting together isn't it?  It just seemed odd to me that it's bad enough to cancel some events but not others.  I didn't understand.

19 minutes ago, ssh said:

It may be that KGI withdrew over concerns for their employees'/business' health, and then so did the Museum

Maybe so, don't know.  Guess I shouldn't be so curious.  Where's Paul Harvey when you need him, LOL.

19 minutes ago, ssh said:

The events at Rodney's are fan-driven.

Seems like that's the best way to do things.  Thanks Steve.  See you soon.

• Like 1