ATTN: Klipsch Pilgrimage 2020 Cancelled.

Chad

• Administrators

Dear Klipsch fans:

Thank you for your loyalty and enthusiasm in celebrating all things Klipsch at the annual Pilgrimage. It is with regret that we have decided to cancel this year’s event scheduled on March 20-21 due to widespread health concerns surrounding the Coronavirus and its unprecedented impact and unknown duration in the United States. We are committed to doing our part to help protect our staff, attendees and the residents of Hope, AR. Information regarding refunding fees will be forthcoming. 

In the meantime, we will continue to work hard to make the 75th anniversary of Klipsch in 2021 the best Pilgrimage of all time and look forward to seeing you all next year.

Be safe and rock on! 

Klipsch and KHMA

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Thank you Chad and Travis. I know it was not an easy decision and I think the correct one was made. I will miss seeing all of my Klipsch friends and catching up on our audio endeavors. The company I work for is doing the same and my attendance was looking doubtful anyway. I look forward to helping with the 2021 events!

• Like 2

This is a bummer but better safe than sorry. I had three concerts to go to this spring and every band I planned on seeing has cancelled their tours. This seems to be in line with current trends.

• Like 1

Verna, Bill and I were heartbroken when we had to cancel our plans to come this year a few weeks ago. I was shocked this morning when I read a text from my son, saying that the pilgrimage is canceled. I think it's for the best, to err on the side of caution. Many world-class acts have already canceled their tours for the year or postponed concerts until the fall. I feel Klipsch's decision is prudent. We can't wait until next year! Plus, Verna should be feeling better by then.

Note: I teased Verna this morning after I found out about the cancellation: I told her that because SHE wasn't going to be there this year, that everyone else bailed, too! LOL

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 4