ATTN: Klipsch Pilgrimage 2020 Cancelled.

Chad

• Moderators
1 hour ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

I guess Klipsch wont be participating, but Rodneys is still on? Will you and Travis still be attending ??

Rog

Unfortunately no,  I'm going to be working on Education Event in Fall which I hope to combine with a listening event surrounding new Heritage; and the auction of the Museum Edition Heresy IV's; the Museum's first publication project is launching same time as Pilgrimage was scheduled but our partners are ready to carry on: and working on our building fund campaign and some other things that week.

I'm pretty bummed about it all,.the fact that it was clearly the correct choice doesn't make it any easier, so I'm just going to cover myself up with work and fun stuff with our son during spring break.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

I'm pretty bummed about it all,.the fact that it was clearly the correct choice doesn't make it any easier, so I'm just going to cover myself up with work and fun stuff with our son during spring break.

Maybe a few forum bannings here and there to make you feel better.

aYJX3zQ4_700wa_0.gif

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Yet there's still people meeting at Rodneys that Weekend.  I don't understand.

Covid-19 doesn't stand a chance against mud, cow pies, mosquitos, forum bans or ridiculous vindictive rhetoric.....Fear not.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Why not ??

Drama and expectations. If you have experienced it you know what I mean; if not then we won't be able to cross that bridge holding hands. Once we cross that bridge we will have a drink because my feelings are not about you personally.

Oops, I spoke for someone else.

• Like 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

The numbers say

SWAG 26

Others 0

🤣🤣🤣

Mark

Pretty sick.

But I guess I shouldn't expect anything else.

Confirmed case in Pine Bluff today, Govenor Asa has declared state of emergency.

Hope you all have the time of your life.

Remember to wash your hands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1