Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

38 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

exactly.  I've come to the conclusion that we just can't isolate ourselves from the outside world.  Despite being cautious when I was grocery shopping yesterday, sanitized by hands, the cart, etc... I grab a bottle of vitamin water that I purchased and realize that the cashier handled EVERYTHING that I purchased, and she had touched everything that every customer ahead of me had handled. Are we supposed to rinse everything off when we get home -- would that even be effective?  there is a point where we just have to pray that whoever handled things before us was clear. 

So, I get to the point where the cross my fingers method is the only thing left to do.

I really want a head of iceberg lettuce. Wash each leaf with - Purell - soap - vodka, or??

Think I'll just drink the vodka, wash my hands and watch Benny Hill.

• Haha 2

This was relatively easy to predict, especially because the CDC said so. 

Look at these daily cases as of today.  These are not cumulative, these are the daily cases being reported.  You can see the two waves so clearly,  the Asian rise and fall and the beginning of the rise in Europe and the USA. 

We are barely testing.  Expect the chart to go way up. 

927085953_CVdailycases3_14_20.thumb.jpg.f3daf0f58106f9cee79d492127c53f57.jpg

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Islander said:

It could be worse/weirder.  In India, they’re holding gaumatra (cow urine drinking parties).  Seriously.  I just read it on Reuter’s news, in The Wire section.  Since Hindus believe cows are sacred, some of them believe that drinking cow urine cures cancer, and now it cures COVID19 as well.

The pictures shows a crowded room full of cheery people, well most of them, each holding a cup.

Things would have to be pretty desperate for most of us to try that.

36 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I'm sure it will cure something.  Maybe Hinduism?

I’m thinkin’ it would cure me of drinking cow pee a second time - 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2