Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

• Moderators

No finger pointing, it was just strange nothing ever happened with that statement, don't really care where it came from.

Anyway I think we have had the virus already weeks ago, same symptoms and was checked and it was not the flu which surprised the doctor. We were not checked for anything else plus there was no way to test then anyway. I got over it in about a week my wife took 3 weeks plus steroids and antibiotics if that really did anything ?

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, MyOwn said:
15 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Aliens?

To us, Yes, the little buggers are missing with you and me

A friend is really into aliens, I always tell him " It's all fun and games until the probing starts".

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, dtel said:

Anyway I think we have had the virus already

My daughter and Ex Wife were sick this past Novmber....My daughter kept getting this viral infection the Dr. could not pin point. Same for the Ex.

• Like 1

Just now, MyOwn said:

My daughter and Ex Wife were sick this past Novmber....My daughter kept getting this viral infection the Dr. could not pin point. Same for the Ex.

Patient one has been identified as Nov 17.  Is your daughter and ex wife Chinese and in Wuhan?

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

This was about 6-7 weeks ago for us, doctor had no idea what it was, Just a virus going around,  but now we know it was the same symptoms there telling you to look out for.  When this happened there were many people with the same signs on social media many were complaining about it.

If it was or not who knows, don't really care. 

Screen-Shot-2020-03-12-at-9.55.30-AM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

two different States for this... Missouri and Nebraska.

Talked with Ex today...Had to laugh because we are both okay not seeing anybody...

My Daughter has an Autoimmune disorder, so yeah I'm worried. We talked today about her going to her Mom's for awhile, "her husband is worried"

There is better medical here local I said. Plus me, aunts and uncles are here.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

It's a political stunt here.  By whom is the question, because it seems to backfire on the questioners.  Fake news, except lets cut off the world, and make vague promises about paychecks.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

did Joy Behar hack your account?