Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

This episode in human development will serve to better prepare us for the next one.

And there will be another.

Anything that unites us as a race instead of building walls and fomenting hate is a step in the right direction.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, geoff. said:

Anything that unites us as a race instead of building walls and fomenting hate is a step in the right direction.

But I hate the idiots that are hoarding all the toilet paper, so it's just a matter of who I'm focusing my hate on.

• Like 1

What I see on line is Russia has 93 cases. I also work with a Russian who says the border with China is very porous and they would probably really have a LOT more than that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Anybody have any green beans?  I'm out, but I'm willing to trade and have a really sweet can of corn, no dents, original label and a great sell by date. Pics available and I can double box.

I have a case on order

12 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Anybody have any green beans?  I'm out, but I'm willing to trade and have a really sweet can of corn, no dents, original label and a great sell by date. Pics available and I can double box.

Got a case of warehouse Del Monte Blue Lake not messed up french style sliced.

What else ya got besides yellow corn? :P

• Haha 1

Just now, JohnJ said:

Got a case of warehouse Del Monte Blue Lake not messed up french style sliced.

What else ya got besides yellow corn? :P

Some vintage carrots and because I prefer the Blue Lake, how about I throw in a can of 2018 sweet peas?  I heard that they go well together.  LMAO

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Pete H said:

But I hate the idiots that are hoarding all the toilet paper, so it's just a matter of who I'm focusing my hate on.

No hate on me Pete, please. Focus elsewhere.

I bought my TP in February while it was on sale, way before this rises, it’s my ***’s favorite so I stocked up. Not a hoarder, really.

I have corn, beans and of course TP. We can barter - ? Although the chances of a case of TP arriving intact, if at all, are slim at best.

• Haha 1