Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

8.000 infected .....20 death....70 recovered

Current status Covid-19 Germany. All major shopping centres, schools, museums, theatres, stadiums, cinemas, restaurants,coffee shops, etc.are cloed for the next six week. The government asks every fellow citizen for his prudence and assistance. Any necessary personal contact with other people should only be made interactively. Airports, railway stations, long-distance and local transport remain active, as do hospitals and doctors' surgeries. Also all food storage facilities are filled and there will be no supply shortages .German companies employ their staff mainly from the " home office " schools teach their students via the school central server and WhatsApp etc. As far as the current overview from germany....

3 minutes ago, Deang said:

At least he could put a sentence together and hold a coherent thought. He was also good at bombing the shit out of everyone, lol.

Actually, he wasn't good for much of anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I don't think that's fair. While I wasn't exactly his biggest fan, he did accomplish quite a few good things. Also, he was predictable.

Political discussions are mostly a waste of time. My honest opinion is that they all fall short and disappoint. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deang said:

I don't think that's fair. While I wasn't exactly his biggest fan, he did accomplish quite a few good things. Also, he was predictable.

Political discussions are mostly a waste of time. My honest opinion is that they all fall short and disappoint. 

Ok I take it back.

He was good at giving away pallet loads of tax payer money to the world's greatest sponsor of terrorism.

• Thanks 4