Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

Whats the coincidence of China's index not even hitting bear territory until today????  How have they kept confidence so high, even though their Equity system is known to have artificial manipulation?  Hmmmmm. First world leader that actually stands up to them on trade and that they want gone and them knowing they will be likely  seeing more of him and suddenly this happens.  Oh and they say the WuFlu started in the US.....more hmmmm.

• Like 1

I have two sites that I go to to see the numbers. One is ran by a high school student and it has a map that one can zoom in and look to see what town has how many and if anyone has died from the virus. 

https://ncov2019.live/data?fbclid=IwAR1N388l3S1d0zs1US7vz3ip3t8uCjaAZaVTM9IlISo3RD6g_F0iRi1JaM0

• Like 1

I just ventured out into the Wild West. Still no TP at the store, hot dogs were near gone, so was rice. I did score some paper towels.

what I want to know is what is the infatuation people have with touching their mouth and/or nose? 

People shopping and rubbing their noses or putting their hand on their lips while the cashier is ringing them up.  I did read an article that claimed that a person touches their mouth/nose 200 times a day without even realizing that they're doing it. 

I was being extreme and washing things that could be washed  before putting them away, but my brother decided to help and put some stuff in the cupboards without them being washed.

oh well, can't win them all. 

I'm not overly anxious about catching this ... I am being more cautious than usual simply because I'm in a high risk group because of my chronic asthma. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Seems that it would be great if they were to share where all that person has been (Walmart, the gym, on a plane) and when. 

Yes it would.  Once you get sick your privacy goes out the window.  You also need to know who that person has been with, or close enough to.  And then you need to know all about them, too.  Everything about where they have been and when and with whom.  And of course all down the overlapping wakes... For the many, one (right Spock?).

After all, it takes a village.  :133:

26 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

My city just got it's first confirmed case.  Of course, they haven't been testing very long.

Feb 28th we had our first confirmed case. Actually, the guy lived in a neighboring town, but Kaiser hospital is here so he came here. A couple of weeks ago, a middle schooler tested positive. That's all they've told us, so in nearly three weeks, the virus definitely is NOT sweeping through our town. which is a comforting fact. 

hope you fair well.

• Like 3