Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

8 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I am a horrible speller and a worse typist.  I was really worried about it in law school but spellcheck has saved me. 

Oh I know all about that.  Just like I told my sister-in-law, that's why paralegals were in such demand---lawyer's needed someone smart in their offices (she's a lawyer).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I bet he couldn't spell either.  

Corporal Punishment...Ahhh, the good old days when girls got it too.

In class over the PA system...would you send so and so and so,etc.

If you were quick and thinking, you went by the bathroom and rolled up TP, paper towels for padding and trotted to the assistant principal,s office. Waiting impatiently with relish on his face.

If a paddle (typically) was to occur the next day, 2 or more pairs of briefs worn. Experienced abusers would be looking for cheating on the heating.The sound of a dull thud was always considered as, things could get worse quickly. Could be anything. Many chose 10 days suspended over the 10 licks.

You could see the disappoint on their faces. Went to school in Central Florida HS.They only got

3 licks max...much more butt...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NADman said:

The local branch of my bank locked down today, (nobody home) including ATM,s and more importantly my safety deposit box.

Think about what important stuff??? you may want to get at. FWIW.

Talk about ouch...that's not right.  There are supposedly laws about that.

Oops, you are in Canada?  I know nothing of your laws about that.

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Talk about ouch...that's not right.  There are supposedly laws about that.

Oops, you are in Canada?  I know nothing of your laws about that.

"In the mattress" laws used to work but now no one wants to touch 'dirty' cash.

I'm sure there are ways to get at it but you know Da*n well it won't cheap , easy or quick.

Kids may need to find my will, etc.

Insult to injury, I am still paying for it.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

The nightly national news shows 18 minutes of horror and then a few minutes of feel good stories at the end.  I like the feel good stories showing act of kindness. 

I see that ABC now has a half hour daily show on the virus and minute-by-minute updates. What - me panic - never. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1