Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

24 minutes ago, billybob said:

Not confused on that. Are they even useless for common cold or flu?

Guess maybe they just help a little bit with breathing comfort...oh well

Oxygen systems are for anyone who requires supplemental oxygen. Lots of folks use them just at night. But they certainly do play an important role in managing both acute and chronic lung problems.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

The real, genuine demon here is China who intentionally squandered the opportunity to contain this virus that apparently came to us as a consequence of their medieval public health policies. That was way beyond irresponsible. 

November!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/first-covid-19-case-happened-in-november-china-government-records-show-report

posted January 14,2020  by WHO

image.png.9c1e4ee0793a4b1de64cf6bd34f91c88.png

On 3/18/2020 at 4:05 AM, tube fanatic said:

So, who is behind the food shortage?

The hoarders as far as I can figure. I hope all stores insist on a receipt to return goods after this is over. And if you bought stuff after let's say March 1st too bad it's not returnable.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@Bosco-d-gama

I was being serious about this part, if you think about it it is way too simple and is half of the fight against any bug;)

Not at all.....  it sounds like the very best option for the situation. Now how often do you see this recommended or depicted for public dissemination? Frankly anything to contain a cough or sneeze is better than broadcasting its content. 

• Like 1

I nearly got knocked over in line for TP at Costco, getting a bit aggressive out there! Buddy behind insisted on being in front and was going to bust in on a lady. I’m not big, but just big enough to be in the way. Just happened to catch Costco when they had 1 pallet delivered, it was gone in 2 min. Yikes! I’m not going out now for a month... well, not to a grocery store at least.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1