Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

21 minutes ago, richieb said:

It may have been mentioned but all ammunition sites are sold out, backorder on 9mm. Gotsta’ guard your TP —

I'm good on ammo, might need one of those communal scrubbers for my butt though.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, richieb said:

It may have been mentioned but all ammunition sites are sold out, backorder on 9mm. Gotsta’ guard your TP —

Not everyone. Just ordered another 1,000 rds 5.56 and 9mm. I actually wanted to order a couple of weeks ago when I was checking out my stuff unrelated to any current news but never got around to 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

praying for the best.  if I recall, she recently had surgery, right?   Hope all goes well.

She had surgery a week and a half ago to get the big "C" out...but she went back in today due to some complications, has surgery again tomorrow.  I not allowed to go due to the corona virus and there is 15 with it at the hospital the last I heard.  Fun times!

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, risingjay said:

She had surgery a week and a half ago to get the big "C" out...but she went back in today due to some complications, has surgery again tomorrow.  I not allowed to go due to the corona virus and there is 15 with it at the hospital the last I heard.  Fun times!

Wish you the best with this. 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, risingjay said:

that must be real rough ... hang in there. praying for you both. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

I now personally know one conformed case of Covid-2019, and two who were exposed to a confirmed case (a Forum member and his wife) from Texas. They are locked up for two weeks.

It is only a matter of time before most if not all of us will get it. It would be nice to know that after one is confirmed and recovered that there is an immunity and that one isn't a carrier.

Thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, richieb said:

I was in Rural King today, they are totally out. I might go by Bud's Gun shop tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Quilted Northern of course.

Pffft. Charmin is the best.

Dick-Wilson-Mr-Whipple-Charmin-Tissue-Commercial-1970.jpg.5de6d19cbfed8ff3c52f4bad7864f51b.jpg

3 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

I now personally know one conformed case of Covid-2019, and two who were exposed to a confirmed case (a Forum member and his wife) from Texas. They are locked up for two weeks.

One of our support staff has been tested, but will not have the results until early next week. This could spell disaster for those we support with disabilities. Our main center is closed for 30 days, and our department (IT) is scrambling to get laptops set up for personnel to be able to work from home. The Linux based laptops are a breeze to get set up with our VPNs, but staff's personal laptops with MS Windows are almost hopeless. Most of them are a mess and we need to make sure things are secure since we are also dealing with all of the HIPAA data we have to deal with. We have close to 400 computers, 70% of which are Linux based.

Not to talk about the money much, but... since we have shut down our day services, we will probably lose about 40% of our billable income, That could mean we lose could staff... It's been a rough week here.

11 minutes ago, jason str said:

Dad's in the hospital right now with all the symptoms, they locked him in a room and made me and my sister leave.

Gonna be a rough night.

What is it 2-3 days after test before results are known? Hope it's negative for the current scare.

• Like 3