Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

25 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Pffft. Charmin is the best.

I'm a Charming guy myself . Switched from the Strong to the Ultra Soft because Costco had it on sale . For us that use both sides it just doesn't work as well . Switching back to the Strong when I run through what I have left . 

3 minutes ago, sunburnwilly said:

I'm a Charming guy myself . Switched from the Strong to the Ultra Soft because Costco had it on sale . For us that use both sides it just doesn't work as well . Switching back to the Strong when I run through what I have left . 

Quilted Northern Ultra Soft And Strong...

35 minutes ago, jason str said:

Dad's in the hospital right now with all the symptoms, they locked him in a room and made me and my sister leave.

Gonna be a rough night.

That’s tough to hear. Any idea how he would have been exposed?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jason str said:

No, not really. He no longer drives and rarely leaves the house.

Asymptomatic Transmission. 

A lot of people have this and have no symptoms, and are spreading it. Someone he’s recently been in contact with has it. 

I don’t worry about the ones that are coughing, I can avoid them. The ones that worry me are the asymptomatic virus bombs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Women on a forum my wife hangs out on are talking about a “baby boom” resulting from the current confinement.  Given the possibility that this virus could be spread through semen should raise some concerns.  The CDC has no information about this yet.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/09/human-semen-can-host-27-different-viruses

Maynard

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

Women on a forum my wife hangs out on are talking about a “baby boom” resulting from the current confinement.  Given the possibility that this virus could be spread through semen should raise some concerns.  The CDC has no information about this yet.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/09/human-semen-can-host-27-different-viruses

Maynard

I doubt the couples staying home and creating the boom are wearing masks and gloves while doing so.  The possibility that the virus can be spread by semen seems, all but, irrelevant.

• Like 1