Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

35 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

God help us all.

No. God can't help. May God have mercy on the souls of those who fall victim to the epidemics. Let us pray for the victims.

For thousands of years mankind has been repeatedly infected by pandemics. In the past, pandemics have been fatal for most of the world's population. This is no longer the case today. The evolution of mankind and its medical and technological advances are helping mankind to get these epidemics under control faster than ever before. Thanks to the www. we are all able to receive information, process it, act on it and communicate with each other. Imagine that there is no www. How would our situation look like then? There would be panic on planet earth, probably an apocalypse.

But mankind does not learn any lessons from the catastrophes and does not show any humility towards this wonderful planet. Humanity must understand that nature is still above human evolution.

This is what we are experiencing with CoVid 19 and it will not be the last plague that mankind will be infected by.

I wish all people on this earth the luck not to fall ill with CoVid 19 or to have to mourn close relatives.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So any of you mental giants think that the guy in charge of china got pis$ed off because our President decided they couldn't steal our corporate secrets, unfairly hoover so much $$ out of us for decades because china does kickbacks to the hill and they just decided to cripple us with this instead of missiles?

Because if it was premeditated, it sure worked.

Not a bizarre idea entirely but this could have been the opening salvo of WW III. Think about it, think how they have the upper hand now.

No I'm not a prepper or worrywart,  I'm still imaginative from all those books I read when impressionable I guess.

• Like 3

"They" did stomp out all of the scientists/doctors reaching out back in January. Then those died from it. It was the folks in India that found the unnatural part of it deep inside the genome structure. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks John ... you went and made me agree with Brian.  I don't think this was intentionally, I think it was negligent. if it was intentionally, it was more stupid than anything. I would think an attack would have been directed at a smaller target than the entire world. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
When silence drowns the screams
Confusion will be my epitaph
As I crawl a cracked and broken path
If we make it, we can all sit back and laugh
But I fear, tomorrow, I'll be crying
Yes, I fear, tomorrow, I'll be crying
Between the iron gates of fate
The seeds of time were sown
And watered by the deeds of those
Who know and who are known
Knowledge is a deadly friend
If no one sets the rules
The fate of all mankind, I see
Is in the hands of fools
The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
When silence drowns the screams
Confusion will be my epitaph
As I crawl, a cracked and broken path
If we make it, we can all sit back and laugh
But I fear, tomorrow, I'll be crying
Crying, crying
Crying
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Thanks John ... you went and made me agree with Brian.  I don't think this was intentionally, I think it was negligent. if it was intentionally, it was more stupid than anything. I would think an attack would have been directed at a smaller target than the entire world. 

But their leaders don't care about anything but their power. Definitely not their own people. And to strike out with something uncontrollably virulent like this..... possible. Again look at the shape the USA is in now, it's everything our enemies could ever hope for. Might admit that could be true. Abstract thinking could be plausible deniability. 

26 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

So any of you mental giants think that the guy in charge of china got pis$ed off because our President decided they couldn't steal our corporate secrets, unfairly hoover so much $$ out of us for decades because china does kickbacks to the hill and they just decided to cripple us with this instead of missiles?

Because if it was premeditated, it sure worked.

Not a bizarre idea entirely but this could have been the opening salvo of WW III. Think about it, think how they have the upper hand now.

No I'm not a prepper or worrywart,  I'm still imaginative from all those books I read when impressionable I guess.

I was wondering this as well. China could easily have allowed this to blossom if for no other reason than to  to impact our elections. Nobodies been rougher on China than the Prex and his re-election position was looking rosy. You’d hope not but humanity has done worse things and in the not so distant past. China had a similar recent experience with SARS and may have cobbled together this scenario using that as a model. Under their iron hand they could wrest containment of the pandemic at home while the planet fends for itself. China is a patient and wise culture and they know their medicine. For them to initially loose control of this is curious......  cuz they surely do have control of things now. Strange days indeed.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1