Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

8 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I heard that bleach will kill the virus.  I have a gallon at home just in case I catch it.  Trying to decide if a teaspoon or tablespoon will do it but leaning toward a tablespoon just to be sure.

Take 2, they're small

Mark

Hmmmm......   Seems like much ado about not-a-lot yesterday. A few folks here in a bloody foam-up about hydroxychloroquine. Today Dr. Oz is making the same statements as our Prex about the potentials of the drug and Australia is administering the drug to its EMTs. So will Dr. Oz be some murderous thug if someone eats fish tank sanitizer and dies?

29 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

So will Dr. Oz be some murderous thug if someone eats fish tank sanitizer and dies?

Of course.  No one is responsible for their own actions.  It's always someone else's fault. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

Agree completely— just posting the facts as part of the domino effect from what’s going on.

Maynard

There are a lot of unforeseen happenings.  The spike in domestic violence is just one.

Found this no name bounty at my local Walmart several days ago, a ball cap for size reference.  1 only at a cost of 73 cents.   Since then, found a bigger haul from a local grocers and am willing to flip this score, at a tidy profit, for those in need.  Lets say, a buck.👍 

IMG_2973.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, richieb said:

You’re on. I assume shipping is on you so you should be $10-15 to the negative when all is said and done. 
Hat included?

Lol, Sorry, pick up only and I like that hat.😀