Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

The elected ones are all to be ignored when mining for facts, they don't even get the facts, so they can't convey them.

Wasn't but a month or so ago that someone said that the virus' spread is out of the medical communities hands (not meant to be discrediting as it sounds) and the information is in the hands of the mathematicians. Made some sense in that they are the ones with the ever changing math models. Sure hope that the medical industry comes up with what it takes to make the math people come up with better numbers.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, richieb said:

How’s about a “Hell Yeah” for the lyin’ incompetent bastardss to take a sizable cut in pay until this is over - 📉

I only know of one lying incompetent bastard who has done that, even before this virus: donated every paycheck. The rest of the lying incompetent bastards and bastardess have been raking in the money with no regard. I remember that one of the lying incompetent bastards was saying to tighten the borders, bring industry back to the US, but other incompetent lying bastards fought against that. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

The elected ones are all to be ignored when mining for facts, they don't even get the facts,

They don't need fact, they have followers  People that are so caught up in loyalty to political parties that don't give a rip about them ... must be why they are blind to the sins of the leaders of those parties. 

make me king, and I get rid of all political parties ... each person votes their conscience not selling out to a party. 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

They don't need fact, they have followers  People that are so caught up in loyalty to political parties that don't give a rip about them ... must be why they are blind to the sins of the leaders of those parties. 

make me king, and I get rid of all political parties ... each person votes their conscience not selling out to a party. 

It’s been noted that politicians are the only humans without 20/20 hindsight............. if they have any memory at all.

• Like 2