Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

1 hour ago, Randyh said:

the Government should start to give out masks to everybody and order people  to wear a mask in public , you can't afford one - call 911-81 etc -------

1 hour ago, Randyh said:

the Government should start to give out masks to everybody and order people  to wear a mask in public , you can't afford one - call 911-81 etc -------

I had a whole box of N95's that I bought about 10 years ago that I use for woodworking and stone grinding. I'm not about to give those up when I have to buy them again anyway.

JJK

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, geoff. said:

FINALLY, I can wear my girlfriend’s  bras around my face in public!

It will become a fad, get in early adapter.  Come in most all sizes, they say in...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, richieb said:

I’m in total agreement that wearing a mask is an added safety step along with keeping a safe distance from one another. I don’t understand how Fauci could have been so wrong and/or shortsighted when in early to mid January he stated the US had nothing to worry about and the virus would have little to no effect here. Even the experts are being surprised on a near daily basis.

yep, it’s all his fault.  How utterly ridiculous.

Since I’m home alone, why is it so difficult to overcome an aversion to double-dipping?  No one else is here to be disgusted or to be contaminated if I take a bite from pita dipped in hummus and then again dip what’s left of the pita into the hummus.  Same thing applies to closing the bathroom door.  There is no one here to be traumatized by seeing me in the bathroom.  Old habits are hard to break.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Egads- it would be a perfect world if somehow America had NO cov19 cases. Somehow if we had a ‘handful’ that would be too many and surely if there were 200 million cases it would be a tragedy. No administration lives in a bubble. The administration prior to the current administration went through 2 infectious disease events and established a special cabinet level ‘pandemic response team’ with the sole purpose of prepping for a pandemic....... and they accomplished nothing. No masks by the billions, no masses of ventilators, no hoards of medications - no prepreparation after the swine flu and the Ebola outbreaks. 

So clearly the current leadership is working hard to contain this disaster. But every administration prior to this one has played their part in setting the stage for this day. So like it or not whatever criticisms there are gets to be shared between both parties and all of our current and past elected officials.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

yep, it’s all his fault.  How utterly ridiculous.

Not sure asking that an expert could be “wrong and/or shortsighted” is equivalent to saying it’s his fault. You used my quote, please point out where I said the virus is Fauci’s fault. Talk about utterly ridiculous. Either quote verbatim or just use your own fictitious take - one or the other. Or of course the one that fits your agenda —

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Egads- it would be a perfect world if somehow America had NO cov19 cases. Somehow if we had a ‘handful’ that would be too many and surely if there were 200 million cases it would be a tragedy. No administration lives in a bubble. The administration prior to the current administration went through 2 infectious disease events and established a special cabinet level ‘pandemic response team’ with the sole purpose of prepping for a pandemic....... and they accomplished nothing. No masks by the billions, no masses of ventilators, no hoards of medications - no prepreparation after the swine flu and the Ebola outbreaks. 

So clearly the current leadership is working hard to contain this disaster. But every administration prior to this one has played their part in setting the stage for this day. So like it or not whatever criticisms there are gets to be shared between both parties and all of our current and past elected officials.

While most people want to blame somebody when things go bad, I subscribe to "shit happens."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Girl on Facebook showing how to use the bra, using the straps to hold it in place.

Would use one or 2 of those hydrofiber shop towels folded inside, or outside.

Another advantage of the 38DD —

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1