Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

• Moderators
it does not clear the virus , it does not allow the virus to grow stronger , so the body gets a fighting chance , whereas without the quinine , it spreads it's wings

Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Randyh said:

it does not clear the virus , it does not allow the virus to grow stronger , so the body gets a fighting chance , whereas without the quinine , it spreads it's wings

Not according to the study the President is relying on. 

The body clears the virus,  like all Corona type viruses (I guess assuming you live through it). (Some viruses are never cleared, like chicken pox and herpes).

There are some things that can speed the.recovery of a Corona type virus, like zinc for a common cold for example.

The first French study was all about how fast hydroxychloroquine + antibiotics cleared viral load. The 2nd looked at the exact same thing the first study did and it says not effective. You have to look at the symptoms and severity of patients in each study.

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Randyh said:

talk to Rudy , he is an example --it is good enough for me -I am sure all those who got the same treatment , know that it saved their life ---

What color shirt was he wearing, because I want to be sure to have that too. After all we are being scientific here.

Hydroxychloroquine plus that antibiotic are is known to cause increased QT times.

What do you want your doctor to do if you are part of the known numbers who go into V Tac with that combo?

Hopefully the New York study will be done soon, and then maybe we will know.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

On the other hand, I heard complaints that NY was exaggerating its need for ventilators, followed by comments they should have stocked up long ago after it turned out the need was real.

Yup but hind sight.... For the taxes, I think NY can do A LOT BETTER.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

The first French study was all about how fast hydroxychloroquine + antibiotics cleared viral load. The 2nd looked at the exact same thing the first study did and it says not effective. You have to look at the symptoms and severity of patients in each study.

That is what I like about science: peer review, don't believe anything until it's proven or disproved. Ideally, IMHO, they would not bring beliefs or politics to work and if they are wrong about something, don't get mad, learn from it and move forward. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I read about this and wonder why it's not happening. 

"Remington Arms has offered nearly one million square feet of manufacturing space in New York to make medical supplies."

Guns and NY,,, don't think they fit the narrative. 

12 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

That was my thought too. Sad that, if they are needed or will be needed, that politics would play a part in it.   

Too late, politics is all that is driving things.  Nobody wants to work together.  Social media has really caused people to take sides (big rift) because if they don't, they get ridiculed by their peers. 

In the past people might have been blasted and heard about it from a few people.  Facebook, Twitter and alike make it totally bloody, not counting the fact that everyone is using those platforms as their social connections and that they feel lost without them, forcing adherence. 

I guess nobody talks to each other anymore nor able to bring up countering ideas for deliberation and finding a better way.  Today it is all about the "likes" and I have to BELONG to something, shedding your own ideas and self.

WE ARE BEING PROGRAMMED.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pzannucci said:

Guns and NY,,, don't think they fit the narrative. 

But wasting money on solar panels..

And skimming of the top of the local.. Nano center does...

I'm not to far from Remington factory..

Encouragingly NYC is reporting that fewer of its inpatients are requiring intubation. They seem to be curbing the severity of the disease in a general sense. Ironically governor Cuomo has restricted the use of chloroquine drugs to inpatients. 

There is more than one path to defining medical treatment. Fundamentally when urgency matters strict research protocols can be sidestepped as long as it can be done safely. No harm - no foul. Chloroquine is not voodoo. It is a long-standing drug that medicine has used safely for 1/2 century. 

Does it work? Well we do have a gauge - the media. The media is trigger happy, anxious to find and trumpet any story to discredit the federal government. If chloroquine definitely did not work we’d have 4 inch headlines proclaiming its failure. We do not see those. In fact currently what we have is nominal reporting and some of that is actually encouraging.

So if you have covid19, breathing 40 times a minute and still not oxygenating while on 100% oxygen then you decide for yourself whether trialing a safe experimental drug cocktail will save your life. As for myself - i won’t wait that long. We can complete the academic studies when the emergency is over. BTW there are many drugs being used in exactly the same manner as chloroquine. Chloroquine is only controversial be because of politics. It would seem likely that naysayers here would embrace chloroquine if it came to light from a different source. Politics indeed.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2