Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

49 minutes ago, mustang_flht said:

yes, I agree with you @Bosco-d-gama

I am not a doctor, but:

Professor Raoult, who found the chloroquine treatment administered with other drugs and following a rigorous protocol, has treated many people here in my region (I live 50 miles from his hospital in Marseille). He even treated public and political people, they welcomed being treated.

Professor Raoult says that you should not be treated at the hospital while being close to resuscitation because it is too late for use Chloroquine, but before during the first symptoms.

Here the medical world of Paris is in opposition with Professor Raoult, because the husband (Professor Yves Levy) of the former Minister of Health Agnès Buzin (Who left his post as Minister of Health in the midst of a crisis around February 17, 2020, to be a candidate for the election of the mayor of Paris: this is a national scandal that is not over: complaint filed for after the crisis of Covid19))  Well the husband Levy is the director of INSERM and it was not they in the capital who found it, so they are jealous , it is a war of service and people.

they may find another drug or vaccine later, but in the meantime, now and instead of nothing, treat this with it.

Here in France the former Minister of Health, Doctor Douste Blazy and the famous Emergency Doctor Patrick Pelloux (he is known to have denounced the management of the heat wave crisis in summer 2003 and he is a journalist member of Charlie Hebdo present during of the attack to treat the victims) have made a petition which meets an incredible success to support Professor Raoult.

Many French people agree with them !

https://www.nouvelobs.com/coronavirus-de-wuhan/20200406.OBS27123/une-petition-en-faveur-de-la-chloroquine-lancee-par-douste-blazy-depasse-les-200-000-signataires.html

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Pelloux

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing that.

Yes - these are viruses and humans can infect animals as easily as they can infect us. Ebola was this way and we’re all familiar with rabies. With regard to covid19 it was known to easily spread from humans to simians, the apes. Infecting the tiger is more of a curiosity, just something else we’ve yet to learn about the virus. BTW there are millions of viruses around. They’re everywhere. Most are not pathological. Some are downright useful. Before the advent of modern antibiotics they used to administer viruses to humans to infect and kill bacteria. So if you had a terrible bacterial infection they’d treat you with a virus known to kill that bacteria. These days when introducing modified genes they will use viruses as vehicles to insert the genetic material into humans. There should be a coffee table book about viruses.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, dtel said:

Next there will be a run on tin foil, for hats, never underestimate the stupidity of large groups, or individuals.

Need to be careful when we have those transmitters all over the place and the fact that short waves can heat up your body in about a second - maybe good in the winter though I guess.  Won't need to wear jackets.

7 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

Read a little on 60Ghz (not necessarily 5G).  There has been discussion since early 2000s.

You be the judge.

Everyday day we are bombarded with all type of radiation from radio waves, microwave and practically all of the different frequencies from modern communications.

Depending upon the building structure inside as well. The 5g

Abit newer on the scene. We shall see what if anything it has to contribute to the mix. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

Need to be careful when we have those transmitters all over the place and the fact that short waves can heat up your body in about a second - maybe good in the winter though I guess.  Won't need to wear jackets.

Always wondered about similar things, were being covered in cell tower signals, phones themselves, WiFi, radio and Tv signals and who knows what else in the air. But I am sure it's all perfectly harmless or they wouldn't do it. :o   

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Randyh said:

Professor Raoult,   seems to know what he' s talking about -- here is his interview - he definitely supports quinine and azithromycin as elements to fight Covid 19

There has been alot of talk for and against, ME if I were very sick and possibly going to die but offered to try something that "might" work because it has on many, it would be YES please.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dtel said:

Always wondered about similar things, were being covered in cell tower signals, phones themselves, WiFi, radio and Tv signals and who knows what else in the air. But I am sure it's all perfectly harmless or they wouldn't do it. :o   

There are associated risks, like the cancers attributed to microwave frequencies. Satellite, Point to Point microwave. etc. Ma Bell...

Radar gun used by police, etc...

Highway patrol using gun left on between his legs. ******** cancer. T-e-s-t-i-c...

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Randyh said:

Professor Raoult,   seems to know what he' s talking about -- here is his interview - he definitely supports quinine and azithromycin as elements to fight Covid 19

Yes, Profesor Raoult is a very serious and competent scientist. It is one of the largest European scientists in exercise, it is recognized by the international community

https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/le-pr-didier-raoult-est-le-chercheur-europeen-dont-les-publications-ont-ete-les-plus-cites-par-la-communaute-scientifique-internationale-dans-le-domaine-des-maladies-infectieuses/

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Raoult

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dtel said:

OK, you convinced me. 👍

They are all on our side and not out to just make money

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Randyh said:

this aint no joke , a buddy of mine did get cancer , in the ballzies   he used to rest the radar on his gems while writing the ticket with end of the gun pointing down   --he's got one left    -they still have hand held units and the younger guys dont care , and the new guns are even stronger - yep old memories -

Yes, I wasn't laughing.