Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, mustang_flht said:

For those who understand French

No I don't but he does look like someone I would have got buzzed with in the past. :blush:

1 hour ago, pzannucci said:

OK, you convinced me. 👍

They are all on our side and not out to just make money

Well sure, they only want the best for everyone and don't care about the money.  :blink2:

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:
29 minutes ago, Randyh said:

wear a N95 mask  ---------simple

you really think it's that simple?  

It's more of a style thing now, except for health professionals, not the average person on the street who is not thinking about what they do or touch.

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Thanks.  I try not to think about it while having the cleanest hands I've ever had in my life.

Well you have that new shower, when the wife comes home from work send her straight there. Strip down and hose and scrub, repeat until she is wanting to kill you. 

OK better off just letting her do it, she would know better anyway and would save you from being in trouble. 

Hope everything goes fine and no problems. 

2 minutes ago, Randyh said:

same here ,, grand kids are calling all the time ,  wartime was funner than this

praying we don’t lose Summer. this past winter was emotionally hard for me, i can’t do back to back winters ... i need to go somewhere. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Water’s way yonder too cold @ Lake Tahoe.

Gulf of Mexico, or bust, for me.

I have a couple of ABnB condos ready for you here. Perhaps the owner (wife) would make a deal

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Randyh said:

same here ,, grand kids are calling all the time ,  wartime was funner than this

Suck it up guys. Talk to one of your relatives that served in WW2 and he will tell you what is tough.

JJK

• Like 5

4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

you really think it's that simple?  

It’s not. This virus can get into your system through your eyes. Melissa wears a N95 and goggles while working in the ER and ICU. 

She returned to Toronto yesterday after working at the Children’s Hospital here for the last month. I was able to get her to wear a mask on the plane home, but not her goggles.

Wb

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

Suck it up guys. Talk to one of your relatives that served in WW2 and he will tell you what is tough.

JJK

My Dad was in Germany in ww2. He maybe twice even talked about. No army movies, not even the Duke. He was an MP, the little he talked was worse than you could even imagine. I always think of these kooks that need a safe space.......they got it made and don't even appreciate the price HE and his generation paid, till the day they died.

On the subject, estimated  1 BILLION doses given of hydroxychloroquine, one of the safest drugs ever for 65 years. Risk estimate = NIL. 

• Like 3