Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

2 hours ago, ILI said:

President Trump advised on Chloroquine and two American seniors drank Chloroquinphosphate, which is an aquarium cleaning product, and soon died.

The facts of that story as you stated it are not accurate, those two statements are not related or causal.  There are other factors such as US politics and our US media mis-reporting the facts and background of the story which has lead to a false narrative and a faulty conclusion.  If you think about it, your common sense will tell you those two events are not connected.  What idiot watches the president on TV and then drinks poison with her husband?  Don't you think there is something else going on?  No sane person would do that and that is not what happened.

Per the forum guidelines I am not permitted to discuss politics of this issue but I encourage you to dig a little deeper.  A Google search for "CHLOROQUINE LADY BOMBSHELL" , a Youtube video will give you the rest of the story

In short, those two idiots did not drink fish tank cleaner because of what the US president said in a press briefing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Marvel said:

That is almost a 3% mortality rate... It would be encouraging to know the numbers of those who were positive but never were tested and never had to be hospitalized, i.e., survivors we won't even know about.

Statistics are only as good as their data base but, that said - statistics are not intended to be precise but ‘indicative’ according to confidence levels. Yes they can be manipulated and so can the data from which they’re derived. Thus the purpose of peer review to determine the relative importance contributed by any study.

Still it would be wonderful to learn how many subacute cases of covid19 exist and more about their role in this pandemic. Aside from China’s clear misrepresentation of data to downplay the disease medical science is uniformly certain that there’s a lot to learn about this virus. It is like walking into the ring against Mike Tyson to learn how to box.

well, the Chinese people aren't magic, so I'm curious as to what the real numbers out of China are.  In those cramped conditions that they live in over there, I'd be astounded if their numbers were indeed lower than these other countries. I guess as far as any information that comes out of China, we have to take Ronald Reagan's advice "Trust, but verify."

• Like 2

Is the US finally waking up to the complete and utter mishandling of this pandemic from the start by the WHO?

I believe there should and will be a complete revamping of this institution when the dust ultimately settles. 

Wb

• Like 1

• Moderators
Is the US finally waking up to the complete and utter mishandling of this pandemic from the start by the WHO?

I believe there should and will be a complete revamping of this institution when the dust ultimately settles. 

Wb

I sure hope so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfbane said:

I read this morning that a couple of members of congress are calling for the USA to defund WHO until the leader of that organization resigns.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

I'll bet they're absolutely staggering but we'll never see them.

I saw a photo this morning of recreational point of interest in China. They have relaxed the quarantine and there were 20,000 people visiting this place. the photo showed a crowd on the pathway and they looked like a can of sardines. they'd better hope this virus is gone over there are they're in for a second wave. 

20 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

well, the Chinese people aren't magic, so I'm curious as to what the real numbers out of China are.  In those cramped conditions that they live in over there, I'd be astounded if their numbers were indeed lower than these other countries. I guess as far as any information that comes out of China, we have to take Ronald Reagan's advice "Trust, but verify."

The Chinese people are not the problem, it the Communist Party of China (CPC) that first hid the fact that this virus had began to infect large numbers of people (for two full months) and then lied about numbers. They allowed one million of their people to travel by air to celebrate their New Year, put out false and misleading stories of the origin of the virus, the numbers killed by the virus. Additionally, they arrested and punished any medical doctor that attempted to warn both their own population and the world's population. They have also been putting out and planting falsehoods in the gullible press through their foreign ministry and officials.

They are now reopening their closed factories with plans to sell medical supplies to countries desperate to deal with their unpreparedness. SAR's in 2003 was a warning that should never have been ignored. 

WRT numbers supplied from the CPC: They claimed one million deaths from the famine of 1959 through 1961. It is currently estimated that the true number of famine deaths during this period in mainland China was 45 million.

Wb