Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

21 minutes ago, billybob said:

Intelligence is not for broadcast.

Only those that need to know.

That is why I think it is so funny and pathetic when some dummkopf nincompoop talks to the President like he knows nothing.

• Like 1

Just now, babadono said:

That is why I think it is so funny and pathetic when some dummkopf nincompoop talks to the President like he knows nothing.

And, they are not likely to say anything that if repeated in error of vital national concern.

Here is an old one:

Loose lips sink...

The problem is, all of these countries that are highly aware of our ability to see into theirs, thereby making some of our surveillance measures a challenge nowaday. They too have their own security network.

5 minutes ago, billybob said:

That is classified information.

a couple of decades ago, i’m listening to this gal tell about UFOs.  Her source was this drunk guy at a bar.  I think he was in the air force or something. my position was that she should listen to her own story and stop believing everything after “this drunk guy at the bar said ..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

a couple of decades ago, i’m listening to this gal tell about UFOs.  Her source was this drunk guy at a bar.  I think he was in the air force or something. my position was that she should listen to her own story and stop believing everything after “this drunk guy at the bar said ..."

Sounds like the gal must have heard some engaging stories.

Sometime some tales comes from some un likely sources.. lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

No need to get offended. Death is a sensitive area and people are now having to make some choices about death, their own and others. That opens the door to who should or should not be given living priorities and based upon what? It is a nasty quandary faced by all of us whether in medicine or not. 

Thanks...I'm not offended. I hope no one is offended about civil conversation. You mentioned "perspective" I considered it. Many people have kids, moms, dads, relatives of all kinds NOT KILLED and disabled in numerous ways in the past several weeks. That was my "perspective". Just mine......If I get this crap I'm best case 50/50 to die, severe breathing issues, oxygen , the whole deal, it don't change final numbers in 2020. I too hope less people die, maybe they will, or not....Some people lost a family member to C19. Some people did not lose family members to auto,work and any number of 5 digit per year deaths.

So...again, just a way of seeing good in a VERY BAD situation. I appreciate the fact many people will never know the nightmare they/family missed, at possibly my or others expense. Just speaking as an adult as I normally would. I'm kind of a nature is cruel but its in charge guy, it has a way, I don't understand or like. It also don't matter to nature what I like.

• Like 1

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Randyh said:

Right ,  the COVID 19  came from a  UFO ---why not

Same affect, the problem is what we don't know will hurt us. 

But with the average intelligence in the world, it kind of goes back to that line in the movie.....You can't handle the truth.

A virus and people are losing it, could you imagine if it were catastrophic and immanent.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

If I contract this virus I will not go to the hospital. I do not want to die alone in a room with no one around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just don't contract it. And if you do , just overcome it. Usually I say to ones I know closely, it will be alright. Now am thinking will say it again. There are survivors.

Good fortune!

• Like 3