Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

2 minutes ago, Negatron said:

Nope, and like a $1200 check is going to help anyone. Stop bailing out the Corporations, and the stock market, and start paying people's bill for free until this is over, so the people have a chance of surviving.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Additional unemployment at a rate of $600 per week for 4 months for those that were laid off as a result of the virus.  Is that going to help anyone?  Nothing is free, some of us are still working, some people were and have been retired and their income hasn't changed, so I'm not sure where you're going with "paying peoples bills for free". 

It really helped some of my co-workers.
A 1 time check...it will. Ot even pay the Bill's for the average household for 1 month, and this is likely to last much longer than the USA is letting on.i would not be surprised if this is a Corona year, especially since people are protesting to be able to not Quarantine.

Additional unemployment at a rate of $600 per week for 4 months for those that were laid off as a result of the virus.  Is that going to help anyone?  Nothing is free, some of us are still working, some people were and have been retired and their income hasn't changed, so I'm not sure where you're going with "paying peoples bills for free". 
Well this was done in Europe a few years ago where the Government paid all the mortgages off, and did not bail out any of the Corporations. You have Bilionaires who will lose absolutely zero and in fact most likely will make money off the Corona virus with all the write offs they will get...all along not paying any taxes. It is time people wake up and stop catering to letting the Corporations and 1%ers run the Country.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Once the dust settles, you should travel there and meet people. Trust them? Not much... Most of the students my wife had while teaching there were no different than the kids here. She taught English, they all take it in school. Most just want to get a job, find a mate, live a better life. Some think they will take over the world. A camera for every two citizens? It is true they are doing the facial recognition, looks pretty creepy, like you are watching Person of Interest.

We have a few places in Chattanooga where the police can build a 3D scene from security cameras in certain neighborhoods. That's pretty creepy, too. Can't see who shot that person? We'll just rotate the image for another point of view.

Lots of good people all over the world in not so good countries, but its a shame they cant experience a real Democracy. There is no privacy in most of Asia. Everyone is praising how Taiwan handled the virus with so few casualties and the first reason is testing, the next reason is you got a portable fence put around your dwelling when you tested positive and you were monitored through your phone for movement 24/7 not allowed to leave.   Once again, the media can spout this and that on how behind we are here, but they're very good at glossing over the details and heaven forbid do they factor in our population size and start crunching and comparing the numbers which we are comparative to involving many major Western Europe countries combined.

The face recog is very real and the whole 5G gig necessity for them to add more control, more eyes everywhere and their pinkie stuck in every pie of the world.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, oldtimer said:

And our corporations love it.

Yes they do and many US citizens dont know their 60" 4K TV that they just picked up for $599 after their stimulus check was extremely affordable because some poor sap is working 12-16 hours a day raising his family in a laundry room sized hole with bunks stacked 4 high on the wall. The thing is, Im betting theyre very proud to provide that for their family and feel fortunate when seeing the less fortunate.  Its no wonder so many hate the US, yet will give their life trying to get here and become a citizen.

• Like 2

Just now, Gilbert said:

did someone hurt his feelings again?  Are there any delicate @!%$ in the theater tonight...... "Put'em Up Against the Wall"

We can always count on Gilbert to de-escalate the situation.B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, pzannucci said:

Corporations will likely be the losers.  More than likely, everything will be State run.

This is also very weird!

4 hours ago, pzannucci said:

Corporations will likely be the losers.  More than likely, everything will be State run.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, juniper said:
5 hours ago, pzannucci said:

This is also very weird!

Probably will come down to what is considered a corporation after 2021.