Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

7 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I wasn't aware that changing your screen name was against tos.  From a prior discussion a while back, the powers that be even explained how to do it, and the parameters including one could lose the former name if someone else snagged it during the 30 day minimum period.

Clarification?

you can change your name every 30 days -on this forum,----and no it is not against any rules -----

Forum Name Change?

By K5SS, January 29 in Klipsch Website & Forum Info

• Moderators
I wasn't aware that changing your screen name was against tos.  From a prior discussion a while back, the powers that be even explained how to do it, and the parameters including one could lose the former name if someone else snagged it during the 30 day minimum period.
Clarification?

Randyh had requested that his account he deleted and further stated he no longer wished to participate in this forum. Deleting an account has to be performed by Chad. Several
Posts appeared from 000. I received several PMs asking who 000 was. It’s been confirmed that is actually Randyh. Not against TOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just now, dtel's wife said:

Randyh had requested that his account he deleted and further stated he no longer wished to participate in this forum. Deleting an account has to be performed by Chad. Several
Posts appeared from 000. I received several PMs asking who 000 was. It’s been confirmed that is actually Randyh. Not against TOS.

thank you ,  further question , I have read the TOS., where does it speak about Religion

• Moderators
Hmmmmmmm.  Thinking of changing my screen name to RandyH to see what havoc I can wreak.

Just stop. I can’t take too much more. Love ya’ Carl. I need quite a few of those Lemoncello martinis about now! Tell your awesome wife I said hello!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seadog said:

So, there is a "nuclear option" whereby a user can have all historical posts deleted?  And then continue to post on that account under a new name?  What am I missing?

Not that I'm aware of but I'm certainly not the end authority on this. 

It looks like he changed his user name which anyone can do then deleted some posts.  His history has not been deleted as you can go to the Jokes thread and still see all the posts he made there.