Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

2 hours ago, Max2 said:

What if we find out the majority have already had this from mid/late 2019?

What if it didnt actually start in Wuhan, but was first identified there?

And right now a big van with the logo

Flowers

By

Irene

has just pulled up outside your house.

And that was the last we heard of Max2...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Max2 said:

So the country that offered to cast us out to a "Sea of Corona" and the WHO gives us these results.  Not denying it now, just not anyone that we should feel really genuine with given the past.

Bad part is the posturing isn't providing any relief from the skepticism on how and why this really started.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MyOwn said:

So, who here, living in States that want to start opening up business, are going to participate in the opening?

Flipping weird this is. The money verses human life.

I know we are living in a money based world....Hmmmmmmm

I believe that it will be the people that determine when things are 'open'. Not State or City leaders. When the majority of the general population feels safe, then I think things will open up.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, KlipschFish said:

I believe that it will be the people that determine when things are 'open'. Not State or City leaders. When the majority of the general population feels safe, then I think things will open up.

there is no  traffic anywhere even at the rush hour - fantastic-

Randy

47 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:
5 hours ago, MyOwn said:

So, who here, living in States that want to start opening up business, are going to participate in the opening?

Flipping weird this is. The money verses human life.

I know we are living in a money based world....Hmmmmmmm

Bottom line is it will cost human lives either way.  This isn't just about money otherwise you wouldn't have people protesting (other than it helps to pay for housing and food which I think some people might not consider luxuries).  It is about livelihoods, poverty, and subsequent suicide and addiction.  Lives will fall there also.  If we don't get going on opening up, there is just so much money you can print before it is worthless, no food to support people as there is no money to grow or pay for it.  That's why farmers are dumping milk, euthanizing animals, and plowing their fields under.  Nobody to buy the stuff at a price that keeps the farmers whole ether so why not ditch it.  

This is a great domino effect and we need to stop the dominos from falling somehow in time.  And yes, if the general populous does not feel confident going out and spending money, then it really won't matter anyway but judging from the protests, I think there may be enough to start the ball rolling otherwise we'll see so much of a downturn, instead of a 15% poverty  level, add in the 26 Million now laid off, we could have 40% in poverty by the time this is over if it doesn't end quickly

So lives we be in trouble either way, that's why there needs to be mitigation while staging the reopening of business.  We won't have a cure for a year at least.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

Regardless of health experts warnings.  Brilliant.  Next, panic buying of injectable disinfectant and UV rays.

5 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Regardless of health experts warnings.  Brilliant.  Next, panic buying of injectable disinfectant and UV rays.

No. In spite of the authorities opening things up. People won't go if they're not feeling it.

I hope we don't have a repeat of someone doing what the prez said again. I hope.

19 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

No. In spite of the authorities opening things up. People won't go if they're not feeling it.

I hope we don't have a repeat of someone doing what the prez said again. I hope.

I think people will be skittish to go out, at least older ones.  If anyone pays attention to the information on morbidities and knowing the percentage of folks that fit into that category, I would at least hope some folks would think twice though it could only last so long anyway.  At that point there will be no turning back.