Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

8 hours ago, Deang said:

Well, American companies aren't handing out hazmat suits either.

Ever wear one of those? Ever work in meat processing facility? Ever do both at the same time? 

I spoke with a friend yesterday who is a veterinarian.  He has worn full hazmat protection while performing medical procedures briefly on animals.  It was hot, uncomfortable, and difficult to work like that for short periods of time.  He can only imagine how difficult it would be to work like that hour after hour, day after day, providing emergency care to humans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can you imagine how much better it would have been for him, if, instead of lying by claiming he was being sarcastic, he would have said something like the following?

“I was incorrect.  I should not have speculated about the efficacy of medical therapies.  I should leave medical opinions to the medical experts.  I apologize if anyone ingested or injected disinfectants after my musings.”

Unfortunately, that will not happen. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
Can you imagine how much better it would have been for him, if, instead of lying by claiming he was being sarcastic, he would have said something like the following?

“I was incorrect.  I should not have speculated about the efficacy of medical therapies.  I should leave medical opinions to the medical experts.  I apologize if anyone ingested or injected disinfectants after my musings.”

Unfortunately, that will not happen. 

So, should he apologize for asking the experts if they were looking into those therapies? Should he apologize because the mainstream media takes every single thing he says or does and twists it to support an agenda? I’m just curious on your reasoning?

By the way I agree that he could have handled it differently. It’s a little difficult to be apologetic when everything you say or do is criticized to the extreme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

This has probably been discussed elsewhere, but my veterinarian friend strongly recommended those finger O2 saturation monitors, like that shown below.  He recommended using one as soon as any symptoms appear.  Your O2 saturation level should be greater than 90%.  If below 90%, get to an ER ASAP.

I ordered one.  They’re not expensive.  Stay healthy.

539A8205-DCFE-41AA-8257-78C7DB57D87F.jpeg

• Like 1

• Moderators
This has probably been discussed elsewhere, but my veterinarian friend strongly recommended those finger O2 saturation monitors, like that shown below.  He recommended using one as soon as any symptoms appear.  Your O2 saturation level should be greater than 90%.  If below 90%, get to an ER ASAP.

I ordered one.  They’re not expensive.  Stay healthy.

539A8205-DCFE-41AA-8257-78C7DB57D87F.jpeg.24c65f3078b289f8ef849edf17278e92.jpeg

Great idea. Thinking we need to order one. When I was so sick back in January my O2 level dropped to 82% by the time I saw my doctor on January 3. White blood count was elevated, fever, congestion, headaches. Felt like my body was attacking me. She wanted me to go to the hospital and admit through the ER. Thank God I argued with her and was prescribed meds and oxygen for home use. Took almost a month to fully recover. Was it CV19? I’m pretty convinced it was since I tested negative for the flu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

So, should he apologize for asking the experts if they were looking into those therapies? Should he apologize because the mainstream media takes every single thing he says or does and twists it to support an agenda? I’m just curious on your reasoning?

By the way I agree that he could have handled it differently. It’s a little difficult to be apologetic when everything you say or do is criticized to the extreme.

Considering you have a bunch of folks (FDA/CDC/Fauci) there that the safe answer is the only answer (my opinion they need to get off their butts and feel some pain out of this), there needs to be some push to try new therapies (even if they are out there a ways🛰️).  Everything has got to be tried and true.  If that was the case, we'd never have new therapies for anything because nobody would have new ideas.  Need to push the envelop on ideas and time frames.

12 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

So, should he apologize for asking the experts [IN PUBLIC] if they were looking into those therapies?

YES!

He should have discussed that with Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci in private, where they could answer his questions without putting them, and him, on the spot becoming objects of public criticism.

He should apologize for suggesting in public that disinfectants could possibly be injected or ingested as a therapy.

He should apologize for public speculation about dangerous activities in a world where people die after ingesting detergent pods or cleaning supplies.  But he won’t, because he can’t.

Just now, DizRotus said:

YES!

He should have discussed that with Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci in private, where they could answer his questions without putting them, and him, on the spot and the object of public criticism.

He should apologize for suggesting in public that disinfectants could possibly be infected or ingested as a therapy.

He should apologize for public speculation about dangerous activities in a world where people die after ingesting detergent pods or cleaning supplies.  But he won’t, be can’t.

Well the plus is an open book.  Can't beat that even if ideas are out there.  Need to try new therapies even if it isn't injecting lysol or taking chlorine tablets.

Considering a vaccine is likely a year away (unless they have to reset on mutations), therapies are the only way to go until enough of us are immune or dead.

• Moderators
Considering you have a bunch of folks (FDA/CDC/Fauci) there that the safe answer is the only answer (my opinion they need to get off their butts and feel some pain out of this), there needs to be some push to try new therapies (even if they are out there a ways[emoji2930]).  Everything has got to be tried and true.  If that was the case, we'd never have new therapies for anything because nobody would have new ideas.  Need to push the envelop on ideas and time frames.

And this is why he asks the tough (appearing to be stupid questions). Puts them on the spot. If folks are stupid enough to inject themselves with disinfectant, ingest Tide Pods are whatever other drugs and chemicals, let them do it.

Let’s just continue the “dumbing down of America”. That will solve all of our problems.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Well the plus is an open book.  Can't beat that even if ideas are out there.  Need to try new therapies even if it isn't injecting lysol or taking chlorine tablets.

Considering a vaccine is likely a year away (unless they have to reset on mutations), therapies are the only way to go until enough of us are immune or dead.

I was going to add that I would rather hear EVERYTHING than have it done in secret. And yes...the mainstream media is completely ridiculous. Sad, that they choose to destroy this country for whatever reasons.

• Like 3

Just now, dtel's wife said:

And this is why he asks the tough (appearing to be stupid questions). Puts them on the spot. If folks are stupid enough to inject themselves with disinfectant, ingest Tide Pods are whatever other drugs and chemicals, let them do it.

Let’s just continue the “dumbing down of America”. That will solve all of our problems.

Darwinism....

Well to the plus side of this all is to look at the opportunity.  If I can live long enough, might be able to get a good price on a new Vette since a lot of folks won't be able to pick up their purchases.  Spend more of the retirement since with bugs like this going around, I might not make it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

Darwinism....

Well to the plus side of this all is to look at the opportunity.  If I can live long enough, might be able to get a good price on a new Vette since a lot of folks won't be able to pick up their purchases.  Spend more of the retirement since with bugs like this going around, I might not make it.

Wait, where's my Cornwall IVs in Cherry?

According to the WHO there’s no proof that surviving covid19 gives any lasting immunity to the virus........   so they believe that people can get infected multiple times. So without a vaccine or treatments covid19 will become another common disease that percolates through humanity seasonally or whatever. 

If true we now must look to medical science to develop a vaccination or ‘magic bullet’ treatment drugs. Drugs LIKE penicillin that can stifle bacterial infections, or a drug LIKE hand sanitizers that kill everything when applied on the skin...... or a drug LIKE surface disinfectants that kill everything when used to clean surfaces 👍👌🎯.

1 minute ago, michaelwardjoines said:

Don’t forget Fox, Brietbart, Hannity, Limbaugh, Inghram, Drudge, 4Chan, 8Chan & Beck… 

That's a one sided point of view for sure.