The Klipsch Audio Community
CECAA850

More on.Corona Virus

2 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

*coughs*

90425289_10158615799408606_925062657646526464_n.thumb.jpg.c6e859f937c6de05de2a648d9de052fd.jpg

Sneeze on it

Just now, ZEUS121996 said:

Sneeze on it

Give me something with gluten in it and I will.  Just make sure it's tasty.

• Haha 1

Desperate times call for desperate measures.  I don't want to get into the whole abortion issue though as it will surely devolve the thread into a lock.

• Like 1

Agree completely— just posting the facts as part of the domino effect from what’s going on.

Maynard

Hmmmm......   Seems like much ado about not-a-lot yesterday. A few folks here in a bloody foam-up about hydroxychloroquine. Today Dr. Oz is making the same statements as our Prex about the potentials of the drug and Australia is administering the drug to its EMTs. So will Dr. Oz be some murderous thug if someone eats fish tank sanitizer and dies?

29 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

So will Dr. Oz be some murderous thug if someone eats fish tank sanitizer and dies?

Of course.  No one is responsible for their own actions.  It's always someone else's fault. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

Agree completely— just posting the facts as part of the domino effect from what’s going on.

Maynard

There are a lot of unforeseen happenings.  The spike in domestic violence is just one.

Found this no name bounty at my local Walmart several days ago, a ball cap for size reference.  1 only at a cost of 73 cents.   Since then, found a bigger haul from a local grocers and am willing to flip this score, at a tidy profit, for those in need.  Lets say, a buck.👍 

IMG_2973.jpg

• Haha 2

You’re on. I assume shipping is on you so you should be $10-15 to the negative when all is said and done. 
Hat included?

19 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Kind of like them?

snake-church-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&

OK dtel you win.

1 hour ago, richieb said:

You’re on. I assume shipping is on you so you should be $10-15 to the negative when all is said and done. 
Hat included?

Lol, Sorry, pick up only and I like that hat.😀

20 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Kind of like them?

snake-church-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&

We have a few churches like that close to Chattanooga.  There's a lot more to their services than handling snakes, and not often that someone dies. that photo certainly isn't from any time in recently history.

On 3/20/2020 at 10:23 PM, BigStewMan said:

John ...not sure which of us are "Dude" but, come on ... I don't think anyone was mocking you.  just good natured fun. Look at Brian and my dialogue from earlier -- bust each other's chops and then get over it -- still friends at the end of the day. and that phrase about stupid people is a common phrase and wasn't talking about you.

Cool and the dude was not you, & nobody has mocked me here except the one that does it to everyone! Feels welcoming coming from him as a matter of fact.... brotherly. So I just decided to cool off for a bit. I put a you'd as in "you would" used here anyways prior to that so not mentioning favored polit-bureau names wouldn't cause it to happen.

I'm still fed up with not getting notifications from the forums & not getting one iota of a response from the Administrator @Chad

This place is in my contacts list still, and I dumped spec um last year for att (they shut down google-fiber literally two blocks away from here) so maybe they have both labeled the Klipsch Community Forums as a spammer because of dumb-dumbs not knowing how to configure their notifications.

Roads here are better than 3/4ths less traffic than normal. We've got a lock-down (shelter in place) order that takes effect tomorrow at 8:00am until mid April.

Empty shelves everywhere. So if we're not out of stuff in this country like the hilarious toilet paper warehouse video, then the trucking industry is not functioning normally!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

So I just decided to cool off for a bit.

I disappeared from the forum numerous times ... once for over a year.  i've probably disappeared for two years if you add up all my vacations from here. 

best you can, just let negative comments drift past you. I'm not looking for anyone's validation here so that helps limit my disappointment too. 

I still think it should be a law that everyone likes me, but that's just not going to happen. 

• Like 1

Hey @BigStewMan Yep I recall that a while back after your move I think.

So yea politics of one side are acceptable here and the other isn't right to me. Like everywhere else in my life it seems, got a half an hour to sit down so I'm typing away. Had montezumas revenge that evening too, hate stomach aches but love peppers, beans and all that stuff. My guts don't like it too much anymore like when I ate nachos for dinner for months when I was a teen... and if you're wondering it's like at the ball park but no cheeze whiz,  j a p s - cheddar - chips - in the oven. not the wave.

• Haha 1