The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
CECAA850

More on.Corona Virus

Just now, Randyh said:

definitely - good -  sound and life saving advice --------

Reviewing for the sake of the steps involved in a dense population or scenario. Would include in less dense places.

Along with the distancing when

possible. Stairwells...broken record effect.

• Like 1

This is a "sticky" virus.  It adheres to EVERYthing it comes in contact with.  From cans in the store, to the soles of you shoes not to mention clothing.  It's the REAL deal as far as contamination is concerned.  I'm just kinda watching the thread.  I have enough military knowledge from NBC resident courses to stay safe.  I could sit here all day preachin this and that to no avail.  It is what it is and people will do as they like.  I can hole up with the best of them and not break a sweat.  I've been out twice in a month and then only briefly on a mission.  Ya'll can hash and re-hash things a hundred times and it won't solve a thing.  The best thing to do is be smarter than the average bear, stay safe and by all means stay vigilant.  It's on you not me!  Would be nice havin you around a while longer though!  :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

NBC resident

What is that Dave? Just reviewing

for what it's worth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

This is a "sticky" virus.  It adheres to EVERYthing it comes in contact with.  From cans in the store, to the soles of you shoes not to mention clothing.  It's the REAL deal as far as contamination is concerned.  I'm just kinda watching the thread.  I have enough military knowledge from NBC resident courses to stay safe.  I could sit here all day preachin this and that to no avail.  It is what it is and people will do as they like.  I can hole up with the best of them and not break a sweat.  I've been out twice in a month and then only briefly on a mission.  Ya'll can hash and re-hash things a hundred times and it won't solve a thing.  The best thing to do is be smarter than the average bear, stay safe and by all means stay vigilant.  It's on you not me!  Would be nice havin you around a while longer though!  :)

Coronavirus Sire Jokes - funny post - Imgur

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nuclear, Biological & Chemical military resident courses.  12 weeks worth.  There's so much crap going on it's unreal and that was 20 year ago.  Hate to even think what's out there today.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Nuclear, Biological & Chemical military resident courses.  12 weeks worth.  There's so much crap going on it's unreal and that was 20 year ago.  Hate to even think what's out there today.  

Took the non resident course, twice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sancho Panza said:

Took the non resident course, twice.

You know exactly where i'm comin from then I'm sure.  Who did what, how and why may surface someday but 180 pages worth of stuff here?  Ugh...  lolol  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

image.jpeg.b8dbab21110437bad7512e256398243f.jpeg

Knew was forgetting something...

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Think about what was really invested in during the Cold War period.  Likely a lot more than now.

• Like 1

A few days old but this article reveals the utter deception regarding reported cases of the Wuhan virus in mainland China:

https://saraacarter.com/aei-analysis-china-failed-to-report-nearly-3-million-people-infected-with-coronavirus/

Anyone who believes that the numbers provided by the Chinese Communist Party of 82.250 persons infected to date is either working for the WHO or an apologist for either the CPC or the WHO.

The number of deceased in China from this virus is also just another lie from a country that has been lying about mass deaths since 1949:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/as-wuhan-emerges-from-lockdown-residents-line-up-to-bury-their-dead-1.4892590

Wb

• Like 1

China is not very big on "death"---case in point when a family was only allowed two children and if they were girls they were drowned and they started over until they got a boy.

JJK