The Klipsch Audio Community
CECAA850

More on.Corona Virus

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

There was all sorts of crap in there from abortion to guns.  It's absolutely ridiculous. 

Don’t forget improvements to the Kennedy Center - 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, richieb said:

Imagine the looks on their faces if just this one time, while people are freaking out and have been issued “stay in place” order, to look out to see seven or eight hundred thousand people standing out side the capital building  White House.demanding they do their jobs, and right now. Things would get very ugly, very quickly with the point being made - we are sickened by each and every one you and what a perfect time to say - 

You’re Fired 

Fixed it for you.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, JJkizak said:

The news this morning said that the Corona virus lasted up to 17 days on the cruise ships surfaces which they found during cleanup.

JJK

holy Lord are cruise ships an infestation zone -

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

Fixed it for you.

No,  you fixed it for you — 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Fixed it for you.

what a perfectionist

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

There was all sorts of crap in there from abortion to guns.  It's absolutely ridiculous. 

dont forget the months of trying to impeach the un-impeachable   while a pandemic was on the horizon --------very , bad  for a nation  on both sides ---

the entire USA-CANADA-NY-VERMONT-QUEBEC border is a ghost town , Canada has ordered all non-essential businesses ----to shut down , the borders are closed ----

2 minutes ago, Randyh said:

very , bad  for a nation  on both sides

I'm not of the camp that one side's actions are worse than the others.  They both need to get their $hit together.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Fixed it for you.

😂

You have no self control lol. The mods have said to not make this thread political, you still have to make it political / anti Trump.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yeah I guess it's running it course. About one out of ten posts are on the virus (looks like another Forum member has it, sad news) the other 9 are bitching about politicians. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Yeah I guess it's running it course. About one out of ten posts are on the virus (looks like another Forum member has it, sad news) the other 9 are bitching about politicians. 

Sorry to hear that another member has been infected.  

• Like 2

Dallas county entered a mandatory shelter in place lock down at midnight last night.  Tarrant county (Fort Worth) starts tonight at midnight.  Interestingly, liquor stores are on the list of essential retail.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Sorry to hear that another member has been infected.  

He discusses it over in the technical/modifications section, in the ESS build thread. He isn't confirmed yet but he says what he has is very bad.

3 minutes ago, Seadog said:

Dallas county entered a mandatory shelter in place lock down at midnight last night.  Tarrant county (Fort Worth) starts tonight at midnight.  Interestingly, liquor stores are on the list of essential retail.

For medicinal purposes only I guess.

Tito's and others made sure that was on the list.

San Antonio/Bexar last night, I believe Travis/Williamson counties today. (I guess I should look).

13 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

It didn't take an engineering degree to see that. lol

That was the joke.

• Like 1

Musk is following through on things needed.

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

😂

You have no self control lol. The mods have said to not make this thread political, you still have to make it political / anti Trump.  

Yep, it's just me.  Never mind all of the dozens and dozens of political posts by others.....And, apparently, you have no clue if you think it's just me.  But, that's old news.

• Sad 1

Just now, jimjimbo said:

Yep, it's just me.  Never mind all of the dozens and dozens of political posts by others.....And, apparently, you have no clue if you think it's just me.  But, that's old news.

But you're the worst.  😜

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Oh that's personal, best knock that off.