The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Westcoastdrumz

Eminence Kappa 15C 15" Woofers PAIR

Priced is $50 FIRM and PER WOOFER

Shipping these would kill the deal.   Local Pickup only from Lakewood, CA 90713.

Up for sale is a pair of Eminence Kappa 15C Woofers. These are leftover from trial in my Cornwalls that I sold.  

00M0M_8xwXMHXIS4R_1200x900.jpg

01616_7WMKkabvGBa_1200x900.jpg

00e0e_8SMT7uyTEjb_1200x900.jpg

00707_beNuzdSB951_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2

why is shipping a killer?  You had them shipped to you, and you have the original boxes?    I will take them if you can give me a shipped quote to 46544.  PM me if you need more info.

13 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

why is shipping a killer?  You had them shipped to you, and you have the original boxes?    I will take them if you can give me a shipped quote to 46544.  PM me if you need more info.

I'll tell you now why. I did not have these shipped to me, I drove to a shop to pick them up.   Shipping  to you UNINSURED via FedEx ground with no signature required is $100 for the pair. I just looked it up. Now you can get a new pair for just over $200 or buy my almost new pair for $200 shipped to you.  They have really jacked up shipping rates.   

Screenshot_20200313-173133_Chrome.jpg

Just now, jimjimbo said:

OK, well I guess you told me.....

Shipping rates are out of control in CA.  I don't know about by you, perhaps not.   Must be a large fluctuation in price across the country? 

I wish I could afford them right now as I need 2 more to have 5 k402 MEHs.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Yes shipping rates are crazy. I just sold some things and shipped from Michigan to California left me very little profit.  I think I made $15 on a k77 tweeter.   What a waste.  Best way to sell those is through Ebay with calculated shipping to the buyer. Ebay will give way discounted rates to the buyer.  

Yeah, I just sold 2 K33 woofers on Ebay. One went to AR for $15.77 shipping cost to buyer.  Hope this helps

9 minutes ago, mopardave said:

Ebay will give way discounted rates to the buyer.  

But they charge 10% fianl value fee and PayPal charges 3% to receive that money for a SLIGHT shipping discount.   No thanks.  They also protect con artist buyers. 

I appreciate the attempt at aid, but unfortunately to me, I am very familiar with ebay. 

Ok, just throwing that out there.  It would of cost me between $56 -$75 to ship without that discount.  Using Ebay allowed me to not have to just give them away, which would of happened if I have shipped on my own.  

2 minutes ago, mopardave said:

Ok, just throwing that out there.  It would of cost me between $56 -$75 to ship without that discount.  Using Ebay allowed me to not have to just give them away, which would of happened if I have shipped on my own.  

Understood. Thanks for chiming in 

48 minutes ago, DrumNBassNThePlace said:

Understood. Thanks for chiming in 

Sure, no problem.

1 minute ago, Randyh said:

did you like them  in the Cornwalls

The k33? Yes, they sounded great, but the cornwall is now a cornscala with Kappalite 3015's in them.

1 minute ago, Randyh said:

ok so you bought the kappalite 3015 for the super Cornwall  , OK --- GOT IT ,,,,,,,, is the 3015 a better woofer than the Kappa 15 C

6 minutes ago, Randyh said:

did you like them  in the Cornwalls

Yes.  They Def beef the bass up a bit and give a tighter, quicker bass response.   They benefit from being broken in noticabely.   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Randyh said:

ok so you bought the kappalite 3015 for the super Cornwall  , OK --- GOT IT ,,,,,,,, is the 3015 a better woofer than the Kappa 15 C

Claude said it was. More bass, but I have not seen that yet. 

• Like 1