A Letter to the Klipsch Community About Coronavirus

Klipsch Social

• Moderators

Dear Klipsch Community,

We hope that you and your families are safe and well.

As COVID-19 spreads at a rapid pace, we want to provide you with an update on how we at Klipsch are addressing this unprecedented challenge. Our Klipsch family extends around the globe and we know that many people have already been impacted.

Please know that we are taking the utmost care to protect our employees and our customers.

In our offices, manufacturing facility, and distribution centers, we are taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety of our employees and customers through rigorous cleaning and sanitation, shifts that create social distancing, strict travel restrictions, and a customized work from home policy to support employees with children during school closures.

At this time, our manufacturing, logistics and service teams remain fully operational. We are available online 24/7 at Klipsch.com and shipping orders as usual. Our team stands ready to assist.

As a legendary company with nearly 75 years of continued operations, we have faced many challenges throughout our history. This is an extraordinary situation, but we will continue to operate our business with passion and compassion.

We take great pride and comfort knowing that our speakers and headphones provide entertainment and uplifting experiences in your daily lives, especially while you spend more time at home with family and friends.

Please take every precaution to stay well.

The Klipsch Team

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Am I missing something?  As of March 27th, you state that your manufacturing, logistics and service teams remain fully operational.  Has that changed?  No online or phone support.  You should notify your customers by email if shipping has been delayed due to an interruption of operations.  Your chance at a good 1st impression is not going well.

I remain....In the dark.  Ref. Order # 000141594

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Hugh Darity said:

Ref. Order # 000141594

I'm a volunteer moderator, as we all are, but I have forwarded you post to someone at Klipsch who can get it routed to right person,  or at least give you a ball park time frame.

Edit: I just emailed your original post to Klipsch and as soon as I hear back from them I will update you either here or by PM.

Travis

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Hugh Darity said:

Am I missing something?  As of March 27th, you state that your manufacturing, logistics and service teams remain fully operational.  Has that changed?  No online or phone support.  You should notify your customers by email if shipping has been delayed due to an interruption of operations.  Your chance at a good 1st impression is not going well.

I remain....In the dark.  Ref. Order # 000141594

Hello Hugh,

We are operational. And we do have online and phone support. Our customer service team is available to assist at https://support.klipsch.com. I will notify them of your concerns and pass your message on to them so they can assist you ASAP. Thanks.

• Like 2