Anyone see a generic version of these??

Mighty Favog

51 minutes ago, Randyh said:

good idea---------this is very easy to weld  - cut , paint --------

IMHO, it would not be nearly as easy as it looks. If I were doing it as a job, I would not do it for less that the others are selling for, maybe more. Unless you have a machine that can cope the different angles in seconds, it will take a minute or more to do with a typical band saw. From the time one starts drawing up what stands they hope will work, to the time the speakers are on them, it will be hours. 

2 hours ago, babadono said:

I'm prolly buttin' in where I don't belong but @Mighty Favog aren't you in Cincinnati? I don't know why I think that, remembering something but don't recall what. Lexington ain't that far away. You and @Woofers and Tweeters could swap lies and swat flies. And you get some near free speaker stands

A course it all moot if you really want wood stands.

I am. There was probably a pair of speakers I was going to snag and hold for someone here. TromProf is a couple of blocks from me. And Russ aint far away either.

All of my table wookworking tools were given to someone to help me move from my divorce 2 years ago. I had no place to go with them where I'm at. Just enough room for my mechanic's tools. If I still had my table saw, it would be a no-brainer. Lost that, a job site saw (Delta Saw Buck), an antique 10" Delta bandsaw (discontinued in 1927) and my home made wooden work bench.

Shoot, I don't even have a decent pair of saw horses much less a place to store them.