Like new Cornwall IV pair for sale, save 2 Grand!

ClaudeJ1

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/ele/d/canton-klipsch-cornwall-iv-walnut/7090779922.html

No affiliation and No Tax. Here's how the ad reads:

10/10 like new. A stock. Non smoking/No pets household. All original packaging and documentation included.

These speakers look and sound amazing. Why am I selling? I like trying new gear and on to the next one.

**Please do not bother sending me any low ball offers. These are priced lower than you can find them anywhere. Thanks for understanding.

• Like 4

Not mine, so how should I know?
Lol it was more of a question to ponder for potential buyers as it does look like there are no risers. Perhaps still in package. I do recall the Forte III risers not being attached so maybe these aren't and he never put them on

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

looks like they have the risers on, their black now
I know they're black and made to look like its floating but you can still see it at certain angles and this one looks like something under the cabinet is propping it up to keep bottom from scuffs or scratches

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I'd like to see the labels on the back, but not interested anyway.

They did not ship until Oct. 2019, so they are less than 5 months old. You can see the Large mid horn thought the grilles. They are 30 m. away from me so I could check them out for a serious out of state buyer before shipping, which should be by truck pallet at a buck a pound.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

They did not ship until Oct. 2019, so they are less than 5 months old. You can see the Large mid horn thought the grilles. They are 30 m. away from me so I could check them out for a serious out of state buyer before shipping, which should be by truck pallet at a buck a pound.

What I meant is that I would wonder if they are not actually B stock, regardless of what the seller states.  I have seen a dealer sell B stock that look similar because of the knots and pronounced grain.

56 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

What I meant is that I would wonder if they are not actually B stock, regardless of what the seller states.  I have seen a dealer sell B stock that look similar because of the knots and pronounced grain.

Now I see why you'd want to see the labels, assuming they are marked "B" somewhere as such.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Cody_Mack said:

"B"-stock label is definitely distinct; plus, only a 90-day warranty on "B"-stock

Again, there's no warranty needed with HERITAGE Klipsch speakers, unless they are abused by TOO MANY WATTS at stupid loud levels, but manufacturer can't possibly warranty melted woofer coils now can they???. Since there's no warranty on used items, this is what you get, but so what????? Just like GM doesn't warranty your car in a crash.

Look, these speakers are not mine to sell, so I don't care that much. I just thought if someone BELIEVED in the sonic superiority of Cornwall IV's vs. the older Cornwalls, based on all the reviews, this was a good way to save some money and still get the SOUND................................geez, people...............

• Like 2