A55g and need for an HF crossover point mod?

Alexander

On 3/31/2020 at 11:29 AM, dtr20 said:

@MechEngVic  Here is my latest graph.  I find this stuff really interesting, but I really don't understand it at all until someone like you breaks it down.  Thank you

My thread can be seen here

graph.jpg

Well believe it or not, but I've learned most of this stuff from scouring the various audio forums, especially this one. You learn a lot of theory in school but nothing beats practical application!

9 hours ago, Alexander said:

Yep. The KLF line seems to be looked down upon by some – even more than the forte's & Chorus's. For many different reasons there are people that just can not have Cornwall or higher model speakers.

Yeah, but for ones of us who have heard the amazing potential of the KLF line, we can be happy that we get basically heritage quality sound at a fraction of the price. I got KLF-10's in perfect condition, late construction so no unglued panels, for 400 bucks. I thought they were gonna be a transition speaker,  but the cabinets are so big and solid and the woofers so powerful that an upgrade of the crossovers and horn drivers, and a super tweeter on top, have given me a real deep musical satisfaction.

• Like 1