subs for 1979 la scalas

kubotadave

Great advice from everybody.I think im going to try and build a table tuba.Sounds like a fun project.Thank you all for your ideas and thank you for welcoming me to your klipsch family.I respect all your ideas.My listening room is my 2000 sqare ft basement,and i have no neighbors so i can go big.I like to feel my music.

Welcome and good choice. The Table Tuba will sound fantastic.
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I'm new to this forum but have followed it for some time. All the way over here in Norway I discovered Klipsch Heritage and got myself some La Scala 2s. Also discovering they needed a little help in the lowest octaves I built 2 THTLP Fitzmaurice horn subs. These I crossover at 92.5hz and they blend seamlessly with the LS. Really happy with this combo. Hope your Table Tubas worked out as well. Hopefully this first post will get me in thouch with many good people here :)Behind.thumb.jpg.1391927ab2abbc9b4bb28237ff0c9c3a.jpg

Front.jpg

Edited by Arne Stokkeland
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Arne Stokkeland said:

I'm new to this forum but have followed it for some time. All the way over here in Norway I discovered Klipsch Heritage and got myself some La Scala 2s. Also discovering they needed a little help in the lowest octaves I built 2 THTLP Fitzmaurice horn subs. These I crossover at 92.5hz and they blend seamlessly with the LS. Really happy with this combo. Hope your Table Tubas worked out as well. Hopefully this first post will get me in thouch with many good people here :)Behind.thumb.jpg.1391927ab2abbc9b4bb28237ff0c9c3a.jpg

Front.jpg

Beautiful system... I've yet to hear the newer LaScalas. I sold a nice pair of '89s due to finances, but picked up the beaters in my earlier pic.

The mwm bass cabinets were given to me.

Bruce

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Arne Stokkeland said:

I'm new to this forum but have followed it for some time. All the way over here in Norway I discovered Klipsch Heritage and got myself some La Scala 2s. Also discovering they needed a little help in the lowest octaves I built 2 THTLP Fitzmaurice horn subs. These I crossover at 92.5hz and they blend seamlessly with the LS. Really happy with this combo. Hope your Table Tubas worked out as well. Hopefully this first post will get me in thouch with many good people here :)

TWO of them!  Wow.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...