NFL

OO1

I have never watched a halftime show as far as I remember. I've seen clips and the only one that didn't look bad was Paul McCartney ... although his song choice was questionable. May as well bring back the halftime marching bands as far as I'm concerned ... the volume is going off or I'm leaving the room until the game comes back on. 

I haven't ever seen the Prince clip .... but I was present back in 81 or 82 when he opened for the Stones in Los Angeles. He was wearing underwear and sang his song Jack U Off and told the crowd to reach over and jack off the person next to them.  Trash and food then littered the stage and after three songs ... he bailed. I remember the concert's promotion coming onstage to scold the crowd and he got pelted with trash, so they just brought on George Thorougood and the Destroyers. 

anyone interested in reading the story of that show, here's a link ...

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/prince-booed-rolling-stones/

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, 001 said:

Can the Chiefs hang on ?

I'm thinking they are the team to beat at this point. Really like Cinci and the Rams too though. But that Mahomes.... When you have a QB that can complete passes UNDER the outstretched arms of a defender. That's just crazy! 

3 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

I'm thinking they are the team to beat at this point. Really like Cinci and the Rams too though. But that Mahomes.... When you have a QB that can complete passes UNDER the outstretched arms of a defender. That's just crazy! 

Mahomes  has to stay Healthy for  2  more  Games ,  the Bengals are very Hungry

• OO1 changed the title to NFL