NFL

OO1

On 1/11/2021 at 8:59 AM, JJkizak said:

Browns stun Steelers. And me.

It WAS a fun game to watch!  Growing up a Bengals fan, I root for them.  There are a number of Bengal fans who don't want to see Cleveland do anything.  I personally am rooting for them to go as far as they can.  Why not?!

It's those other two teams that I'd like to see beaten & humiliated.  One down (hahahahahahahahahahaha…...inhale.....hahahahahahahahahahaha…..snort....hahahahahahahahahqaha) and one to go.

I started out rooting for the Big Ben (prior to his signing with the Steelers)…..as he grew up in my fathers hometown (Findlay, Ohio)  AND he went to my Alma-Mater (Miami of Ohio) and got them ranked something as high as #3-5 in the country (and little ole Miami of Ohio is NEVER going to be a ranked powerhouse nationally...…  yet, there it was)  It was funny and amazing watching defenders swarm on him like six year old children trying to tackle their 6'4" father...  he simply slung them off and made his throws.  Unfortunately, he carried a lot of that ability forward to the pros.

Signed with Steelers and that was that.

I recorded that game and saved it.....I might want to watch it again in the summertime just for kicks & grins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, dtel said:

Yep, it sux, but you can not expect to win when you turn the ball over 4 times, expect or deserve to win. 

Green Bay is going to be rough for anyone to play at. 

it's going to be a very  physical game , for sure ----------Kansas City 's Mahomes has a Concussion ------2 teams to watch out for  this year ------TAMPA and the CHIEFS

20 hours ago, dtel said:

Yep, it sux, but you can not expect to win when you turn the ball over 4 times, expect or deserve to win. 

Green Bay is going to be rough for anyone to play at. 

Snow....snow......snow ....snow,  Come on snow. A REAL football game.

• Like 1

• OO1 changed the title to NFL