NFL

OO1

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

Does he have his $14M or did he lose it?

I"m sure an agreement was reached. The Bucs have already paid Brady money based on him playing next year. That money the Bucs could go after. I'm sure they had a nice financial chit chat and patted each other on the back several times.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sitting here watching ESecPN analyze, nosin the Forum and drinkin a pot full of coffee.  This entire state is all over the Bengals.  A buddy of mine has been a Bengals fan forever, sold on Burrow (who isn't?) and has his entire day planned.  Thankfully it's not going to involve me.  lol  He was on a roll last nite here but I've always been more of a Browns fan but years ago I quit EVERY thing Cleveland.  I watch but no more season tickets.  I now know why Steinbrenner bailed and went to NYC.  

Should be a good game today but ya have to be objective.  My "on any given day" rule is in effect as is my if the whole state bets on one team then you bet the other way rule.  He knows that and called BS his Bengals were IN.  HA!

Should be a good game to watch though either way.  Food prep?  Imma outta chips!   😂

• Like 1

No posts in here for two weeks?  Then I looked at the post about Gronk.  Yea, @JL Sargent he wants out.  Wants to play for Cincy???  Another ring from a rebuilding young team?  Would surprise me if they took him.  They need a major rebuild on that O line.  

Cleveland shipped OBJ to LA???  OBJ is a piece of work imo but if the Rams win he's got his ring.  Smart move by the Rams or no?  lol  Picked up a guy w/the moves to run out there and catch a ball?  Gonna be a fun watch for sure.  Thanks Cleveland I got my ring!   hahaha  OR I "almost" had it!   lol

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, billybob said:

Yes going with the underdog...

On any given day or night thing.

Yea, I'll suit up and go get some chips.  Smothered in cheese w/a bunch of oldtimers hot sauce.  Oh yea, don't forget the Heineken!  lol  You watchin or going to the game?  lol  l

• Haha 1

My sister in law made this for me years ago.  

Since the game hasn't been played yet, what are your thoughts on what to do with it should the Bengals

Win??

Lose??

(barely fit me then and is even tighter fit now)

Cut it up?

Burn it?

Put stretchy stuff in it so I can easily wear it?

Send it to @oldtimerin exchange for some hot sauce?

Open to ideas!

DSCN8038.thumb.JPG.092cc41f536ee186737a88eb7eefdbf0.JPG

DSCN8039.JPG

DSCN8042.JPG

DSCN8043.JPG

DSCN8040.JPG

DSCN8041.JPG

• Thanks 1

I could have some beer on ice here.  Toss 12 into the snow in the back yard.  20 today.  lol

This game is nuts.  People in Cincy are spending their life savings on tickets.  Some using their inheritance money. They're ALL in!  That's insanity at it's finest imo.  12k for two nosebleed seats?  Waaaaay outta my comfort zone.  I'd be out there lookin for a dropped ticket in a crowd and sleepin in a fairly clean dumpster.  😂

• Thanks 1

@Coytee that was ALMOST a coffee spit seeing that.  It's great but it also proves my point.  Even if you're state away you're on the Bengals wagon.  

Barter for hot sauce from @oldtimer ?  Don't know about that getting you much very much of that nuclear waste he cranks out.  Hockey yes, footie dunno but maybe.  Just remember "on any given day."  😂   👍

12 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Even if you're state away you're on the Bengals wagon.  

I didn't recognize this earlier in my life....but in college, I had a girlfriend (she was a Homecoming queen as a side brag....)

Anyway, she made the comment once that I am a very loyal person.  Never thought much of that but over the years, things happen and her comment pops back into my head.  She was right.

I've been going to their games since Dad took me when they very first started.  Doesn't matter where I live, I'll bleed orange (fortunate in that I'm now in Tennessee, they'll all think I'm bleeding for the Vols)

2 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Doesn't matter where I live, I'll bleed orange (fortunate in that I'm now in Tennessee, they'll all think I'm bleeding for the Vols)

Ok, I'm laffin now.  Ya had that all thunked out!  Vols   

ALL

THE

WAY!

Stoke of wisdom right there.  Now tell us more about that Homecoming dhica...  :)

😂

• OO1 changed the title to NFL