NFL

OO1

the Seahawks  tend to win at the very last minutes or in overtime   this year , next game against the 49 ers is  gonna    be a tough 4 quarters   , last game between these 2 teams was 21-13 in favor of the 49 ers ,  I cant wait 

1 hour ago, HunterBowen said:

Hey there! Has there been any news about Tom Bardy? I heard some strange rumors about him and his wife. Does anyone know something about it? You know, actually, Tom Brady is one of the hottest nfl players out there, and I can't wait to see what he'll bring to the team.

Reads like a troll post. I'm sure Tom "Bardy" appreciates your concern....

• Haha 1

Hey there! Has there been any news about Tom Bardy? I heard some strange rumors about him and his wife. Does anyone know something about it? You know, actually, Tom Brady is one of the hottest nfl players out there, and I can't wait to see what he'll bring to the team. Btw, I totally agree that the next game against the 49ers is going to be a tough one, but I have faith that the Buccaneers will come out on top. Who knows, maybe this will be the year they make it to the Super Bowl and win it all! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this topic! Let's keep this thread updated, guys.

Edited by MyryyStn

Looks like the Goat is set for , a 10 years , 375 Million$  contract with FOX ,  Tom Brady played his last Football game , and he's heading for the Broadcasting Booth ,  making more money than he did in the last 10 years playing in the NFL 

https://nypost.com/2022/05/10/tom-brady-gets-monster-10-year-375-million-deal-from-fox-sports/

16 hours ago, MyryyStn said:

Hey there! Has there been any news about Tom Bardy? I heard some strange rumors about him and his wife. Does anyone know something about it? You know, actually, Tom Brady is one of the hottest nfl players out there, and I can't wait to see what he'll bring to the team. Btw, I totally agree that the next game against the 49ers is going to be a tough one, but I have faith that the Buccaneers will come out on top. Who knows, maybe this will be the year they make it to the Super Bowl and win it all! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this topic! Let's keep this thread updated, guys.

Bot…

• 2 weeks later...

All I know is the Bengals are doin sumpin down there along that Ohio riber.  The city of Philadelphia is greasing all the light poles to keep ppl from climbing up them.  Superbowl tickets are insane and a 1 minute ad is gonna cost you $7 mil.  Who Dey?   :)

• Like 1

• OO1 changed the title to NFL