NFL

OO1

• 4 weeks later...
  • OO1 changed the title to NFL
2 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

ya think it's the $$$?

Absolutely. I don't always agree with the player, but in this case. He is the best and they (The Chiefs) will NOT win another SB without him, I can tell you that. Has them by the dangles he does, no doubt about it. They are gonna pay him is what's gonna happen. 🤣

• Like 2

On 9/4/2023 at 4:41 PM, JL Sargent said:

no doubt about it. They are gonna pay him is what's gonna happen 

question for ya , the Chiefs  didn't  agree to a  CJ contract  extension in the off-  season , why would they do it now 

1 hour ago, OO1 said:

why would they do it now 

Because they are losing mostly. That is not near the defense without him. The front office will cut and kick him or any other player to the curb as soon as they think ability has downgraded. Right now he is the best, he should hold out for every last penny. Take the year off, save your body. If KC doesn't want to pay, let the next team step up.

Lets talk money a minute. Chris Jones set to make $20 million playing football this season. Aaron Donald set to make $30 million. Should Jones be paid what AD is making? You better believe it. So a new contract with expected raise covers these game fines anyway. When asked about the fines on Twitter, CJ said "I can afford it". 🤣

• Like 1

CJ is holding out on account of very bad advice from his agents ,  , the Chiefs 3 years in a row SB  is  doubtful  this year ,    ,the Chiefs  will have new blood  for next year 's SB  with or without CJ  

So at the end of the day Chris Jones skipped all of training camp and a weeks worth of regular season for about a million dollar raise? I think a holdout to about week 4 he would have gotten a lot more. So I think he kinda caved. Still got a small raise and got to skip all kinds of work, but I think he left some meat on the bone. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2023 at 4:53 AM, Dave1291 said:

Drop in the bucket.  The price is goin up sports fans.  

Even though I am in my early 60s 

I want to join OSU as a trainer with good old Aussie thinking or rough tough and unbreakable 

And I will do it for peanuts because OSU is my team and that’s what real fans do 

@Dave1291 can be my proxy manager to get me in 🤘

• Haha 2