Tires for (lawn) mower

Coytee

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Randyh said:

plugs in a garden tractor 's tires ---------how do you pick up nails driving on lawn  , unless you run over a rake or a pitch fork

I would guess it was maby the wife shooting at him from the house as he cut grass ? :huh:

• Like 1

Perhaps it was the highway spikes she tossed out to slow my wild bronko riding down to give her a more stable target at which to shoot??

Bought machine used, got nice price, tires came with machine, tires were plugged when I received it (and I knew about them), I cut all last season with slowly deflating tires (two of the four but one of them specifically).  Am preparing for this year and want to buy new blades for the 15' flexwing BUT, don't yet care to pay roughly $300 for the blades and near $300 for shipping....  new tires on riding mower (it got new blades when I bought it), rebuild two stabilizer cylinders on backhoe and I'll have a Tim Allen "woot woot" moment, ready for just about anything.

The good part is:  Riding mower can be filled with air......  flexwing still cuts, I just like idea of new blades.....  backhoe still works fine for loader work, 85% for backhoe work so of all, that is my largest problem however the hoe gets the least use....so it can be lived with.

Oh, and I've shipped my Earphones (Custom 3's) out to @codewritinfool to see if he can salvage the broken internal wire.

THEN I'll be in "woot woot" mode.

• Like 1

Absolutely zero worries from me...  (as long as they're here by day after tomorrow)

I'm chained to working in the home (that would mean they'd have to arrive on Thursday)

I normally cover 10 counties seeing state employees, county, others....  (I prefer delivery by 9:00 am. guaranteed)

We've been given an online platform to have 'virtual meetings' (but don't construe that with 'virtually fixing" the earbuds!!)

Had corporate meeting other day and they patted themselves on the back complementing how we pivoted within one week to make our changes (of course, your work carries a lifetime warranty, right?!?!?!?!)

Hmmmm........

:huh:

• Like 1

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Yeah, there must be a reason you have a shuttle as your avatar.....  must have a couple good marbles upstairs!! :emotion-21:

Guess that would explain mine, it's starting to make sense now.