Cornscala build in the time of Covid.

Not sure. 
I have about 4K in there when you think soup to nuts. That’s the horns, finish work on horns, doubling baffle, cabinetry with extra time... not a usual way of building cabinets., 45deg braces, finishing, crossover, drivers. If you were just using a 2.5-3k multiplier you’d be at 12k for a pair. Now are these as good on the CW4... others would have to say. I think there are many compelling arguments both way. The CW is most certainly prettier, but this pair matches my super Heresy and my rack so it works for me. I like understated and so my black boxes are very easy to under estimate. With all that said, I have 4K in them not 12k so Is like to think it has been with the effort. 
mom addition to the over the top build. I got to pick the best parts I knew of. The CSW400 on paper may not be as good as my CSW450 but the lower order crossover is much more forgiving at lower volumes. For my size room and fridge this was a better choice.  The DCM50s is one of the very best lower crossover point drivers without going Be... TAD os

3x the cost of the BMS. The BMS is so hard to get too.  To answer the question differently. If I was asked to sell I wouldn’t consider unless it was 8K or something.  Too much time invested to QC all the aspects of the build to get the level of execution I wanted. 
One last note. The FaitalPRO HF10AK is supposed to be amazing from

friends that have used. If it’s the case I’ll replace the DE10 with it. 

• Thanks 1

BTW. Fully agree with the 45degree deflectors. Dave Harris was awesome and made for lemon request. He was super smart and back cut/relieved the inside corner as to allow it to mate even closer. 

I liked for the reasons of positively locating the corner, deflecting and improved bracing. We orig started with 2x2 45deg deflectors but cut down while building the cabinets to find a Vance between size/performance. The deflects can eat space quickly. 

• 7 months later...
On 7/4/2020 at 4:39 AM, justinsweber said:

Not sure. 
I have about 4K in there when you think soup to nuts. That’s the horns, finish work on horns, doubling baffle, cabinetry with extra time... not a usual way of building cabinets., 45deg braces, finishing, crossover, drivers. If you were just using a 2.5-3k multiplier you’d be at 12k for a pair. Now are these as good on the CW4... others would have to say. I think there are many compelling arguments both way. The CW is most certainly prettier, but this pair matches my super Heresy and my rack so it works for me. I like understated and so my black boxes are very easy to under estimate. With all that said, I have 4K in them not 12k so Is like to think it has been with the effort. 
mom addition to the over the top build. I got to pick the best parts I knew of. The CSW400 on paper may not be as good as my CSW450 but the lower order crossover is much more forgiving at lower volumes. For my size room and fridge this was a better choice.  The DCM50s is one of the very best lower crossover point drivers without going Be... TAD os

3x the cost of the BMS. The BMS is so hard to get too.  To answer the question differently. If I was asked to sell I wouldn’t consider unless it was 8K or something.  Too much time invested to QC all the aspects of the build to get the level of execution I wanted. 
One last note. The FaitalPRO HF10AK is supposed to be amazing from

friends that have used. If it’s the case I’ll replace the DE10 with it. 

Hi

please share your comparison on de10 vs hf10ak as soon as possible 

i’m currently building a pair of cornscala with bc dcm50+ eliptrac 400, crites woofers and de10 tweeter + small eliptrac

but also i have a pair of hf10ak with sth100 horn which I didn’t use for my last project and now i was going to sell them...

p.s. what horn on de10 and hf10ak are you using?

thanks

with best regards, Andrew