Are You Jealous?

thebes

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I thought they killed germs?

They do and giant bacteria, like humans.

25 minutes ago, Pete H said:

FYI, don't drink the ammonia or eat the wipes.  

Or your aquarium cleaner

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Schu said:

Not really... I hate that Donald Fagen LP.

Sorry for you, but after I play that I have a couple of thousand more lps to draw on. Those records are symbolic dontcha know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yes, I do have toilet paper. Extra strength, just like me. Since I posted that pic on the local neighborhood server, women have been consistently violating their social distancing to catch my eye.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Look. You can't shoot a virus.  Sure if you were Daniel Boone, you might be able to wing one, but if you put it in a pot it would make a mighty thin meal. Haven't even had a gun in my hands since I was 12, and am not about to start now. I spend my adult years trying to get more interesting things into my hands. (wink.wink.)

You do realize that the ravening hordes streaming out of the cities you rural guys are so worried about, will be predominately female. Now if you and your favorite huntin buddy want to get winky, winky in your specially decorated duck blind, I'm pretty sure I'll look away should I accidentally stumble across you and, what's his name?, oh yeah, Buck. Me, I know the ravening hordes have to pass through the suburbs before they reach the country, and I'm hoping ot induce a couple or three to stay awhile.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, mr clean said:

I just took a poo, and the wife had to drag me by my ankles across the yard after the big event. Then she sprayed me off with the garden hose. Works great but we did get some looks!

She should pull you by your arms so you dont fill with dirt. Thats why cavemen used to drag their women by the hair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, mr clean said:

I just took a poo, and the wife had to drag me by my ankles across the yard after the big event. Then she sprayed me off with the garden hose. Works great but we did get some looks!

Good thing she did not drag you across an ant pile, do you even have ants ?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Thanks again for sharing the hilarity that's in your or on your mind @thebes

Looks similar to our respirators!

Another rich one!

I'm a house painter and it's a stock painters mask.  I almost never spray and forgot I even had it until I got hired to paint an extremely long black iron rail fence. Found it under the seat in my work van, and dug out some safety glasses I never used and lucked across the last set of replacement charcoal filters at the local Sherwin Williams. Also had a pack of gloves from a project last summer so I kinda backed into being ready for this whole virus thingy. Of course, by the time I'm through with the job the filter will probably be toast, the goggles fogged and the gloves gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1