Are You Jealous?

thebes

• Moderators
7 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Thanks again for sharing the hilarity that's in your or on your mind @thebes

Been thinking about this since I read it, to be honest it kind of scares me a little to think what may be on Thebes mind. :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, thebes said:

I'm a house painter and it's a stock painters mask.  I almost never spray and forgot I even had it until I got hired to paint an extremely long black iron rail fence. Found it under the seat in my work van, and dug out some safety glasses I never used and lucked across the last set of replacement charcoal filters at the local Sherwin Williams. Also had a pack of gloves from a project last summer so I kinda backed into being ready for this whole virus thingy. Of course, by the time I'm through with the job the filter will probably be toast, the goggles fogged and the gloves gone.

Well Hey Martin? is that was the mention about Marty Was?

Good that you still have your work van and found that stuff. My truck is long gone and tools are in three places, above the dryer, in the storage room, in the shed. And that darn shed takes me twenty to empty stuff, then get it, then twenty twenty to put the cr&p back in. Think I'm starting to hoard approaching 60 now.

I was a painter too... industrial/commercial Disney, Universal, Sea World, Daytona, St Augustine, Jax, New Smyrna and the Cape too. Had one for the coal tar epoxy I sprayed once but it had cartridges that looked like small silver hockey pucks from the 90s. Trashed it and got us two half faced 3Ms with n100 & higher cartridges... two sets each for nearly $200 all told 😦     Too much but the way I understand we'll got that extra 1200 each before May now:emotion-19: 

Pass the debt 🎼 pass the debt 🎵

& let us know if you ever get that cycle up and running!

3 hours ago, MyOwn said:

Where's the Cannabaceae??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Under the counter ya idjit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1